What would you do..?

My whole family thinks my boyfriends hideously disgusting and creepy looking..

My dad actually said he looks imbred.. And him and my uncle.. And I think the majority of my family are convinced I'm using him for drugs because I'm "way too beautiful" for him even though they know I wouldn't ever use a person yea we do drugs but my mom.and I buy half the time

My mom.. Who is pro life.. Told me to get an abortion if he ever gets me pregnant..

my aunt asked me if I actually kiss him and when I said yea she said EWWW!

my cousin told my dad she has a hard time looking at him because he's o ugly..

i don't understand why theyre saying this.. I think he's cute.. I just don't get it.. Makes me feel weird like there's something wrong with me since I'm not seeing what they see..

yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder but how is it I see something completely diff compared to all of them..?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well something that is attractive to someone might not be attractive to another. A lot of your family could just have high expectations as to who you should date because to them you are important to them. They're probably nit picking at him but I would just ignore them or ask them to stop talking about him especially when I'm around because you like him and its your relationship and that you understand where they're coming from. They've expressed their thoughts already but there's no need to just constantly bag on the guy.

• I agree! N they know I don't wanna hear it.. I know I can get better looking but I like him

What Guys Said 3

• They are probably jealous and don't want you putting all your attention into one guy because they will lose out with less for them, so just take it allo with a pinch of salt, family always disapprove of boyfriends, its the norm,x

• I was wondering if its possibly something along the lines.. Maybe because they just disslike him for doing drugs and not having the best job ever theyre trying to convince me he's ugly lol

• tell them you ran into that doctor that was in shallow hal, and you see people for thier innerbeauty and tell them that what they say makes them a bit uglier..lol..but do u, don't give a f what the next person thinks and roll on...drugs are bad (mmmkkay) 420 everyday tho!

• I drew a picture of what I picture him looking like in the white box of your question.

What Girls Said 4

• Because you see him from the inside. You need to tell your family to back off. Let them know that the way they're talking about him is hurting you. What a sad situation. I don't know what I would do if I were in your position. I'd be mad as hell. Either way, they need to mind their own, and you need to stick up for your man. They should just be grateful that you are with someone that makes you happy. Good for you for not being shallow and having the ability to see past looks... It's a rare quality.

• Well your doing drugs so your going to be with someone like this if you keep doing them. It has nothing to do with him because ugly. Your mom is telling you go get an abortion if you get pregnant she should be telling you to use protection so that you dont. I would stop doing the drugs because they will not help you in the long run. You sound very young. You will keep doing the drugs if you hang around with people who do them. But if that's the life you like then fine but the way you are talking sounds like you will get pregnant and end up on welfare.

• Yes I'm kinda on drugs, I don't have a problem theyre just a little to convenient BUT I've made it clear if were going to have a future the drug were doing will have to be out of the picture.. Because I have a 2 year old (no I don't do the drug around her ever!) And yes I'm young I'm only 20 and am very aware I'm not making great choices. I use protection because I'm afraid to have another baby.

• Well we've only been seeing each other for about a month, but she seems to really like him. And he plays with her and all but still is a little bit hesitant about trying to be her dad. But he is trying to step up like hell put her carseat in the truck or offer to carry her if needed and just little things here and there

• Oh only a month you made it sound like you have been seeing him for a long time. Well as long as he's nice to her that's what counts too. Two year olds are hard to handle I teach eight of them every day.

• well as long as you think he's attractive then it shouldn't matter. They should be happy if you are happy with him. what's so ugly about him anyway? obese? rotten teeth? bad skin? bad hair? what do they think is wrong with him?

• No he's not over weight, his teeth are better then mine, he has a little acne but not like bad, his hair looks fine. I'm not quiet sure what theyre seeing as ugly..

• Picture?

• I would post one but I'm not quiet sure how from my cell phone, id have to take one off Facebook. He's not like a 10 but he's cute