What do you value more?

Style or comfort?

If you couldn't have both, what would you rather have.

• Style
  • Comfort

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely comfort.. but I say that because I'm fit.. see before..i had a little baggage so I didn't think I looked good in anything comfortable when I looked at myself in the mirror. but now I don't care how what others think as much as how I feel because I know I look good without the clothes ahhaha (dont mean to brag) so I wear watever is comfortable.. most of the time no matter where I go you'll see me in a t-shirt and athletic shorts with slippers.. sometimes shoes.. vans.. and a jacket if its cold.. I'm rarely seen in jeans =]

What Guys Said 3

• if it ain't comfortable it ain't my style.

• i think guys will mostly go with comfort because we aren't into fashion, unless, like my metrosexual friend, he likes to look good, and "in style" and besides, us guys like to give you girls the fashion, ya know?, we have our cars or what not, so you get the fashion

• There has to be a mixed of both, to much style might not be comfortable and to much comfort well you know

What Girls Said 7

• As much as I hate to say it - I'd have to go for comfort given a choice between the two. Luckily a lot of the clothes I chose to wear for style reasons are entirely comfortable - so I doubt there's really that much of a defined line to draw between to two.

And comfort is a very different thing to different people. Comfort could be defined in how we physically feel in clothes, how flexible they allow us to be, how at peace with ourselves we feel, how confident and assured we feel.

So - as much as I think always comfort over style - it's not completely black and white and there is of course a very individual balance to be found.

• I have to be comfortable. If I'm not, that style goes straight out the window with the fidgeting an pulling on clothes!

• I say comfort. It's not like clothes have to be uncomfortable in order to be in style. I manage to find a balance between the two.

• Toughie, depends how I'm feeling. Some days I just throw on my sweats because I want comfort and at weekends I'm more prepared to go with style because I want to look nice. I voted B because I wear comfortable clothes more than stylish clothes lol. Sweats all the way <33

• sadly, not to be vain, but I choose style. Comfort can make you relaxed, but style can influence how you feel about yourself. I know style makes me feel better! LOL!

• cheaaa, I am sweats all the wayyy babyy..

i would much ratherr have on nice comfortable clothess then be miserable in something uncomfortablee. and I look good in sweats anywayy.

lmao

jkk

• style