What kind of shampoo do you use and why?

any brand... I'm just curious :) I want to change my current shampoo and need some ideas about other brands! Which do you use and why ? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Panteen. I like it, it cleans well, doesn't build up & doesn't cost a fortune. I think shampoo isn't quite as important as the conditioner. That is something that you want to get right for your hair type. I use Nexxus Humectress because you can use it as a daily leave in and as a deep conditioner. It lasts a very long time.

Styling products are another place to put your $$$. But again, I do not think you need to break the bank for those either. Be smart about what you buy, read the ingredients. They are all about the same, so there is no reason that one should cost $40 and another $ 10. They are going to be about the same... you are paying for the name, not the ingredients.

What Guys Said 3

• Suave for men, dawg.

• Suave natural apple shampoo. I had to go and look to answer this question.

• I have no favorites I'm just open to trying anything.

What Girls Said 8

• I use Ouidad. It's specially made for girls with curly hair and the general problems that come with curly hair (frizz, dryness, etc). It's working really well for me.

• Joico K-pack reconstructing shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny so I like it. I like to switch out my shampoos and conditioners because I like that variety to choose from.

• Suave or herbal essences, I like how they make my hair smell and look :)

• Really anything it all depends on what I am looking for (tight curls, the smell, moisturizer,repair and so on)

My favorite are L'Oreal, Sebastian and I tried this new One 'n Only Argan Oil :O it is really good. It leaves my hair smelling so nice and silky.

I use any shampoo I usually go for really good name brand conditioners for good treatments.

My conditioners are the Sebastian and One 'n Only.

I also have conditioners for their scents (Suave green apple).

• UltraSwim because I'm a cometitive swimmer and its the most effective for removing chlorine

• Elseve l'Oreal, all the kinds, I love changing

Although , I've used Dop for a short time and my hair looked nice too..

• Sunsilk - Shampoo and Conditioner.

Leaves my hair feeling soft.

• Pantene pro-v

My hair smells so good *.*