What makes a guy think a girl is cute, pretty, or hot?

Basically the question. Do guys think there is a difference between cute and pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I don't go after girls for their looks. I look for what's on the inside. And in that sense, what I seem to be attracted to most often in girls, is a weird (but in a good way), bubbly, hyper, and caring personality, but who only act that way on the outside because they don't want people to see their inner turmoil, and suffering heart on the inside.

I don't have a preference on physical appearance, but I do try to avoid the obviously hot/sexy girls because they typically don't like me anyway, and are normally jerks to those they feel are lower than them. I'm aware that that's a huge generalization, but that has been my experience in the past.

So to answer your question, I don't describe someone based on their appearance; I look for a good personality instead.

What Guys Said 4

• pretty is in between cute and beautiful.

• cute : because of her behavior

pretty: because of her beauty

hot: if shr is sexy

• Based on her looks.

• Facial symmetry, confidence and being in shape

What Girls Said 0