What do guys think of naval piercings?

I just got it done and was excited to show my family. They thought it was cool. I got it because I thought it was cute . I got some odd sexual comments from male friends . I don't want to be looked at as trashy or slutty. I don't even want wear belly shirts. I just showed people to see their opinion on how it looked.

Why is this in sexuality? I put it in style...

Most Helpful Guy

• Navel... Naval piercings are not something I'd ever want to see or hear about.

They're alright... if you've got the stomach to pull it off, I don't really judge them any further than that... they're just so common, it doesn't really signify anything.

What Guys Said 9

• Lame.

• It's kinda sexy, but also kinda trashy. My opinion.

• Its super sexy only if you've got a nice stomach tho.

• I am not thrilled with piercings and really don't like tattoos...but a navel piercing wouldn't be too bad...eh...worst case scenario...could always take it out...(:(:(:

• why are you asking us why it is in sexuality?

and piercing on the naval is hot

• i think it's sexy

• why shouldn't it be in sexuality lol ;p. I think they look good

• There ok.

• It's typically seen as a tramp stamp.

• I thought that was a lower back tattoo.

• That too. Along with tongue piercings. I'm not sure of any other than those. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you are a tramp just for doing it but that's the association.

What Girls Said 3

• why do you care what others thinks? if you like it you like it. and unless you have a piercing jewelry saying slut I don't see why people would think you were one

• those guys are idiots. its a piercing and in NO way represents who you are as a female. hell I have a vertical clit hood piercing and I was a virgin

• they seem to hate it or think its slutty but that's online. I never told any of my guy friends and I don't plan to because I'm afraid they will make sexual comments.

ive jus always thought they looked nice which is why I got it but I've still never had a boyfriend so I'm not sure what guys think of them.