Big strong arms in men is equivalent to what in women as an attractive feature?

I know a lot of females are instinctively drawn to this feature in men as it indicates a powerful protector. What is the equivalent of this in women do you think? a nice ass or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• wide shoulders in a man = small waist and hip ratio on a woman. scientific fact...so strong arms and a woman feeling secure in them would be the equivilant of you feeling vulnerable in the softness of a woman's body or of the softness her skin.

What Girls Said 2

• Baby-makin' hips!

• idk about an equivalent feature but I just wanted to throw out there that I don't find big arms attractive. I don't want them flabby or anything, but average of skinny arms that are relatively toned are perfect for me. Really big arms/muscular arms are actually a turn off for me.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think there are direct equivalents, beyond the fact most women find toned, tall, broad shouldered men attractive. Some are most into height, some into abs, some into arms, some into pecs ...

Just like most men like a nice waist hip ratio and breasts, but some are more into butts, others breasts, others legs, etc.

• Big breasts, Big Ass, Sexy hips/waist, Or all of the above.

• I think that the deep loving eyes of a woman is what could capture a man and hold them as nice as a man's arms does to cradle and hold on to a woman.

• Cleavage.

• Slender arms I suppose.

• small brain.

• Exceptional answer!

• I'm gonna find you Anonymous User and when I do I'll shake your hand. Bravo, well done.