Girls how is this a conservative outfit?

link I'm do not think it is provocative, but I do not see how it is conservative. To me it seems to be in the middle. Can you explain this to me?

Now that I look at other pics of her, I can tell that from what see normally wears this would be one of her more "conservative" outfits.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha that's not conservative. Her boobs are like falling out the top and it's somewhat of a short dress. For Katy Perry however that dress is definitely conservative because usually she is prancing around in underwear-like outfits.

What Girls Said 9

• well yes. because it is really toned down when you look at all the stuff she wears on stage and to red carpet events. she's got quite a bit of cleavage but the dress itself is nice.

• I wouldn't say its conservative based on how low cut the dress is.

• it's conservative for her. just like hitler using a racial slur isn't that bad,considering that it's hitler.

• I don't think its conservative considering her t*ts are half out lol, but its not the worst thing she could wear.

• Your right about that.

• It's conservative because it isn't bright and crazy.

• What would be bright and crazy?

• Conservative? No, all of her boobs are hanging out and it's kinda short.

• Most girls I see nowadays wear all there shorts,skirts or dresses at around that length, but I agree it is short.

• It is not, too much boobs showing.

• What's with the boobage, assault on the eyes. Bad outfit.

It's tasteless to have your boob hanging out like that.. and with such a plain dress she's just drawing all the attention there. It's no where near conservative.

• "What's with the boobage, assault on the eyes." I love the line,lol.

• it's conservative in the way that it's not crazy brightly colored wackiness like you usually see her in I guess. the cleavage makes it not so conservative IA with you lol on a 'normal' person that wouldn't be considered conservative

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe for Katy Perry, it's conservative, but in some places you'd be arrested looking like that! And I think it's in bad taste unless, like her, you WANT to be giggled about!

• Its not.

Fashion writers generally cannot tell you much about conservative style.