Are you tall or short and how tall do you prefer your partner to be?

So, I'm short (5'5" I consider that short) and my boyfriend is the same height as me which I like. But I've seen where many girls want a taller guy and many guys want a shorter girl. So what is your preference?

• I'm tall and I prefer a tall partner
  • I'm tall and I prefer a short partner
  • I'm short and I prefer a short partner
  • I'm short and I prefer a tall partner

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tall. I prefer a girl who is around my height ( slightly taller or shorter). I'm not a fan of extremes like link link because it just looks awkward to me

What Guys Said 13

• I'm 5'4 so its hard to find girls near my height and even those I do find, usually still prefer taller men. Still, that being said, I generally don't like my Girlfriend to be more than an inch or 2 taller. Ideally my Girlfriend would be about 5'2-5'3.

• I'm 6'1 and I like girls around my height more than taller ones but I wouldn't say no if I found a tall girl to be attractive.

• I'm moderately tall at 6'0". My ideal range for women is between 5'5 and 5'11. Kind of like you, I prefer closer to my height. I still like to be at least noticeably taller, though. For that reason, 5'9 would be the perfect height for me.

• I'm 6ft and like girls in the 5'2" to 5'6" range. Anything up to 5'10" would be fine though.

• I'm slightly above average (6'2") and I don't have much of a height preference, as long as she's not taller than me.

• I'm tall. Height is not a deciding factor. Most girls are shorter then 6'3", so obviously they will be shorter. I tend to end up more attracted to short girls, but I wouldn't say it's a deciding factor or anything.

• I'm 6'1 and to be honest I prefer girls who are on the taller side, but still a little shorter than I am.

• I'm 6'1" and I like 5'7" girls ideally but over 5'4" works too.

• 6'4". Shoulder length is good, therefore I get to cuddle better with them ^_^

• I'm 5'6 and prefer a partner around the same height as me, but would have no problem dating someone taller or shorter then me.

• I am 5' 11 1/2" and I have dated anywhere from 5' 2" to 6' 1"..Equal Opportunity with regards to height...(:(:(:

• im like 5'8". anywhere from like5'0" to 5'9" works for me

• I'm 6'-2" and height really doesn't make much of a difference. There's good and bad (well not as good anyway) about both.

For example; the smaller the girl, the easier it is to toss her around and lift her up and stuff during intimate situations, which is kinda fun, but the taller the girl, the more likely she is enjoy sex without discomfort as a result of my comparitively larger than average features and things align better for standing sex, so it's good either way.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm 5'7.5 so I'm taller than most girls. I prefer 6'0, but I would still date 5'10 or 5'11. The guys I've dated have been quite a bit taller than me, like 6'2. If I was shorter, I wouldn't have a problem daing a guy that was 5'8 etcetc. My preference is based solely on my height. If I date a guy that's my height, I can basically never wear heels around him. ;( In general I think tall guys like tall girls and short guys, like short girls.

• I'm 5"2 so they cannot be shorter than me as that is heading into midget territory.

• I'm 5'2" and I don't really mind how tall they are, as long as they are taller than me and loving! :)

In fact, even though I pretend to get mad when guys call me short, I really like it! It makes me feel cute!

• I'm 5'7, so I prefer taller than 5'7.

• I am short (5'3), so I like guys that are a bit taller than me( I do not like tall guys aha).

• Lol I had a friend that was 5'3 and her boyfriend was 6'3. He had to basically pick her up so they could kiss. ha ha it was cute though but I wouldn't want a guy that much taller than me. I like being about the same height as my guy.

• yeh 6'3 would be too tall for me, I like being close to the guy aha.

• I'm 5'5".. Anywhere from 5'5"-6'3" is my preferred height.

• I'm almost 5'0'' and I prefer much taller guys than me (5'11'' to 6'4'')

• I am 5'7 so 5'7 is okay but 5'8 and up is great

• I'm average (5'7,5)

I prefer a tall partner

• I'm 5'8", and I prefer a guy that's close to my height.

• I'm short (5'3") and my boyfriend is 5'11". I like that he's taller than me.

I would prefer to date someone anywhere between 5'9" to 6'3". Being shorter than that wouldn't be a deal breaker, though. Someone's height isn't that important to me.

• I'm 5'7" (so reasonably tall) and I prefer guys who are between 5'7" and 5'11" I don't like looking up at someone.