What would you do if an ugly girl flirted with you?

I'm not really pretty so I get scared to flirt with a guy b/c who wants some ugly girl flirting with him? Would a guy be mean to an unattractive girl who flirted with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be friendly and polite, but not give out any messages that could be misinterpreted as wanting to take things further. If she had a nice personality I'd happily be her friend. Lots of mega-attractive girls seem to have been through a procedure to have their personality surgically removed, and plainer girls are usually nicer people because they're not permanently obsessed with how they look. Most guys love it when a girl chats and shows an interest-so go for it. I think you're beating yourself up over nothing. If a guy gives you a bad time he's a jerk and you're better off without him. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Not unless he's an asshole. Most guys will let you down easy if they aren't interested.

What Girls Said 5

• You aren't ugly.. nobody is to be honest. You could have the most horrible looking face to somebody but the most gorgeous face to another. When they say " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" It is TRUE! People see what they want to see. And if somebody can see past your looks that you think are bad.. they are definitely a keeper.

When people tell you negative things, which it seems like they have said you need to tell the haters to hate all they want because they can't break the girl who thinks NOTHING of them. And if your scared to say it.. say it anyways. Because it's the only thing that will shut them up.

Also.. classify yourself as UNIQUE.. NEVERRRR ugly. Nobody is ugly. I know sometimes even I will call people ugly but ugly is kind of like a word that nobody should use. So I guess I have to admit I was stupid to call people ugly, but I always try finding GOOD things about people.. I'm sure you have many good things about yourself! Never forget that whether you think your ugly, or you don't... it will never change how people that love you see you! You were put on this earth for a reason.. god needed people like you to be shy and nice about things. You are one of the few people that will admit they have flaws and also, accept it.

If any guy is mean to you for FLIRTING with them.. I swear they don't have a penis.

God Bless You, and you are beautiful no matter WHAT anybody says.

• Most girls are really hard on themselves when it comes to their looks but as for flirting. Don't just randomly start to flirt with him. Get to know him a little talk to him and then play around with him. If he doesn't respond to the little games then let it drop. That's a way you can tell if he likes it o not.

• Your not ugly all girls are hard on themselves we all have those days anyways if their mean to you then their an A$$ and not worth your time be confident in your self guys will pick on that and that's attractive to them.

• Hun. Your not ugly. And don't think that because your probably not! So don't think that, and guys probably won't unless they are rude and stuck-up. But other then that it'll be fine. You may think your ugly but someone else could think your gorgeous. So instead of looking at yourself in the mirror and saying " God I'm ugly." Think: " Man do I look good today." It'll boost your self-esteem and you'll feel like everyone thinks your gorgeous. (Even that guy you wanna flirt with.)

=)

• If he likes your personality then looks don't matter