Which is more conservative?

Tight yoga pants or short flowy skirt (skirt mid thigh length), Both with fitted long sleeve tops.

So it's possible that an outfit showing little to no skin can be more revealing than an outfit that shows a lot of skin? Explain
I may not have described the skirt right. It's called a tennis skirt. But it's not like the skirts tennis players wear these days. It's more like the looser skirts they used to wear a long time ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a tough question, tight yoga pants link or link short flowy skirt. I'm going to say the skirt in general, but it depends on the situation. If you have no butt then the yoga pants are more conservative. If it is a windy day then the yoga pants are more conservative. If you have a bigger butt then the skirt is more conservative.

• link Like that?

• yeah close enough

• The skirt is more conservative to me, unless is it a wind day, like I put.

What Guys Said 5

• Skirt. Under the right circumstances, the skirt can be more revealing, but yoga pants reveal every little part of your lower physique's structure. For example, the exact size and shape of each individual butt cheek are clearly defined in yoga pants. This will show under any circumstance in which yoga pants are worn and will attract a lot more stares from guys.

• Conservative in what situation?

• short flowy skirt

• I'm visualizing Yoga performed in the flowy skirt.

• Actually, technically, it wouldn't be the skirt. The skirt has become a feminine idea (or sexy for women) while pants became a masculine idea (yoga pants look better on women of course)...so it would be the yoga pants

• In a sense, you are correct. However, in the context of this question, it doesn't appear that she was referring to societal norms. It see more like what would make a girl look less revealing and less like a sl*t. Intriguing interpretation, though.

• wearing a dress or skirt is less "sexy" and more feminine as it is a display of conforming to traditional gender role, it's nothing radical or liberal- it's traditionalistic and therefore more conservative.

• Feminine def. means sexy

What Girls Said 6

• I'd go with the skirt. The tight yoga pants show every part of your legs and bum, while the skirt still covers up and leaves it to the imagination. Nobody knows how big or small your thighs and bum are with that skirt.

It's more descent as well to go to places.

• Go with the skirt

• a short flowy skirt. you can make yourself look classy in a marilyn monroe-esque kind of way, provided you match it with a cute/innocent top.

• I agree with the others. Yoga pants are too much like wearing tights in place of pants.

• flowy skirt for sure

• The skirt, unless it is a windy day.