What type of EYEBROWS are nice and which are hideous!?

I just finished doing my eyebrows and I just realized I might have done them way too thin. AAAAAAHHH! >:O

Sooo... What type of eyebrows are more appealing on a girl... ?

Post pic if you like.

• Thin eyebrows
  • Thick eyebrows
  • Painted on eyebrows
  • Tattooed eyebrows
  • OTHER

Most Helpful Girl

• i like them thick link link sadly,my eyebrows just don't work that way :<

What Guys Said 5

• Just be sure and have 2.

Not 1, not 0, but 2. And made of actual hair, not makeup or paint or whatever.

For some people the other things may float their boat, but they're in the minority

• No real preference. Makes me think of this though :P

link

which leads me to

link

which leads to much lolz.

• just keep them groomed...

• I'm a guy (straight) and never messed up on my brows. You should be ashamed. :D

I like them natural as possible though (On men or women). Just clean them up a bit and clip the fly hairs with tiny scissors. Not the two color plastic ones though. :D

• Depends on the girl, but have normal looking ones? Not too thin, but not too thick.

What Girls Said 13

• I have naturally thicker eyebrows and I like them. I think it just suits my face way more. Too thin eyebrows can make your face look very "hard" . It's difficult to explain what I mean by harder but I just find that bigger brows softens the face. The thing with thick eyebrows though is just that it should be kept tidy. Thick eyebrows that are untidy can look bad.

• I prefer thick and GROOMED eyebrows on girls. I personally don't think thin eyebrows are attractive, especially when the natural look is in (and as you age, your eyebrow actually becomes thinner and you can't get the natural thickness back.) Overly arched eyebrows can make a girl look intimidating and angry. On top of that, eyebrows help frame your face and gives you a more youthful appearance.

As for shaping, YouTube some tutorials to help you find the appropriate arch.

• I like this:

link

This is how I do mine and everyone compliments me on mine. I think thin looks stupid, thick looks masculine, paint is fake, and tattoo is like...what the hell?!?!

• Also, I tweeze mine for shape, but because I'm naturally light brown haired, I "color" mine in to give them the color to match my dyed dark hair. It also gives mine more shape.

• These are gorgeous.

• Thank you! (It's not me in the picture) but thank you for having similar taste!

• Thick and thin eyebrows are way better than painted or tattooed eyebrows without a doubt.

• Eyebrows can be a very personal thing, and many people have different preferences. As well, there are many different face shapes, so this will also be a thing to research/consider when trying to decide the best shape for you. I am an aesthetician and natural is always a crowd pleaser! Most people just tend to want a clean up of the hairs that are growing in not quite as connected to the eyebrow...

I am not a high enough rated user yet to be able to post a link.. :( but google "KANDEE JOHNSON PERFECT EYEBROWS". This is one of my favorite makeup artists and there's a few videos where she explains the process for shaping of eyebrows, and this applies to girls and guys!

• Im really sure guys hardly notice eyebrows.

Has long has they aren't over tweezed, I'm sure they don't look that bad.

• Over tweezed can be bruutal! Just fill it in a bit with some shadow and an eyebrow brush (looks more natural than the pencil). Natural but nicely shaped is best. When I don't tweeze my wooly buggers they grow in what's called 'angel wings' which I personally think is the worst shape =( ... I tried to find a link but came across this instead.. nothing could be as bad as these! link

• i hate when girls shave them off then draw them back on

• link - That's all kinds of f***ed up.

link - I like her eyebrows or any arched eyebrows.

• Shaved off then drawn back on especially if they are drawn on way above the natural brow line are hideous.

link

Thin looks better on some people, thick looks better on others. As long it not like the link I added or out of control or a unibrow. It's all good. Besides brows grow back.

• Natural with a little bit of tweeting to define its natural shape more

• Thick eyebrows are the most beautiful to me. Thick eyebrows with a very soft arch make the face look more youthful. Mine are somewhere between thick and thin but leaning slightly towards thick and I wouldn't mind if they were thicker. Thin natural eyebrows aren't bad either.

The thing that bugs me is when girls go get their eyebrows done and the arch is like way severe. I see this all the time, and it makes them look old and evil to be honest. Painted/Drawn on/Highly filled in or whatever you want to call it looks horrible as well. I see those blocky stencil brows a lot too. And I don't even need to express how stupid tattooed eyebrows are.

I can understand a little maintenance but so many girls take it too far thinking it's hot and it's ruining their cute little faces.

• Thin and thick eyebrows are nice, shaded too... tattooed not so much but some people have them for good reasons. It's good that they have eyebrows. :P

I like thicker and straighter eyebrows but that doesn't suit everyone. Girls still look amazing with thin arched ones! Just depends who it's on.

• As for hideous, monobrows!