I'm not a 'handsome boy" but why should I care if these women don't accept me?

Really! ... I'm tired of having to pretend ...These women!... in these clique's who go out too the bar's and clubs are looking for man who act and dress a certain way and look a certain way. ..The problem is that these different women clique have secret codes of conduct ...And if your not aware of the codes, then they have the right to be rude and disrespect you. This it right make rules as you go? Anyway they get really pissed when so could "ugly guy" try's even talk to the.

where is the logic in making up as you go? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Women can be the devil when they're with other women, why? Because one person in the clique who's the leader will admit to liking these types of guys, extremely handsome,buff, great job, great assets and the others follow. That's how it is. The last time I've been in a clique was in high school and I don't plan on joining another one. I'm with a great guy, whom I've been with since I was 18 and we live together and everything. Those same jerks from the clique were asking me "well how could you date him, he has no real job" or "he's not that attractive" or "you could do better". You know what? To heck what they think...they're still chasing after pretty boys after putting on the freshmen 15 and still waiting for this "prince charming" to arrive at their doorstep, when in reality, its the not so great looking guys who are the "prince charming" and this is just something that women need to realize. As far as your situation, I think you're looking in the wrong places with these exclusive hotties who're just looking for a Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling to have a fun night with. Go someplace where the women aren't so shallow.

• I might real job ,as a self pro artist read this message I got! "but to answer your question ABOVE - we are looking for hit records and if our TEAM agrees it is a HIT we will put up the upfront money to get it out and promote it !" so they can bit the dust when I get some money but on me!

• but to answer your question ABOVE - we are looking for hit records and if our TEAM agrees it is a HIT we will put up the upfront money to get it out and promote it !

What Girls Said 3

• These are the same girls that complain no good guys come up to them and refuse to approach guys themselves. It never occurs to them that they are attracting what they are projecting or are not as hot as they think they are. What do you care what some insecure moron thinks?

• women in groups can be catty...try talking to a girl one-on-one

• Hmm..I'f you're having that much trouble, meet some men?

• no..but you love the idea ;)

What Guys Said 3

• This may sound a little crazy but, how about you just stop caring about these types of girls?

• These...days. They all are like that.

• if a man was measured the woman he keeps then he'll be consider average, for women lol ;) took it literal , how those that fresh prince of bellaire joke go again?

• Ignore them and if there is ever an opportunity to make their lives miserable in a legal way, do not pass it up.

• yes loks the meassage I got from some that can put some real money into my carrier

• I was a lucky to get in contact with a legendary promoter!

"but to answer your question ABOVE - we are looking for hit records and if our TEAM agrees it is a HIT we will put up the upfront money to get it out and promote it !"

• This is why I got out of the teahead scene, incidentally...