Girls that have straight hair with no natural volume how do you add volume to your hair?

the question says it all share. what techniques do you use

Most Helpful Girl

• Put some volumizing mousse in it when it's we, blow dry it upside down, use some root lifting product, and hair spray at the end, tease your roots. Having super fine straight hair can be a pain. And no matter how much product it will more than likely fall within several hours. Instead of fighting your straight hair why not just emphasize it more. Straighten it so its smooth and shiny and pin straight.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't. There is nothing I can do and I have tried everything. It looks good for a few minutes and that is it. I accept it.

• Yup. As much as I love my straight hair, it bothers how much straight it is because there's not that much volume.

• Me too. I have tried every product, every technique and it last 5 to 10 minutes. It takes longer to style it than it lasts.

• tease and spray it, you can't get better volume then that

• backcombing