Is this true, women and shaving/beards

Is it true that women don't like beards on men because they reason that if a woman has to shave her body, a man should have to shave his face...it's "fair" to her

Most Helpful Girl

• I love facial hair, especially chin straps. sexy.

What Girls Said 10

• I've never thought that way, lol. But I'm sure plenty of girls do. I actually like facial hair, my dude has a beard. And he doesn't actually care if I shave. Sure, he prefers smooth legs and all that, but he also knows it's unrealistic to expect me to be that way 100% of the time, especially living together where we see each other at our best and grossest, haha. If my legs are a little fuzzy and I have some stubble elsewhere every once in a while, he doesn't think anything of it and isn't any less interested in touching me. I like when he has scruff on his face, I actually like it better than when he has just shaved.

• Her arms, legs etc..are a bonus to me. The only things I require her to have no hair on is "down there" as well as her face

• I shave my pubes, but not all of it, I leave hair up top where it's out of the way. He wouldn't mind if I didn't shave though, and just trimmed all over instead. I just prefer it this way.

• It is true that I don't like beards on men but that is because they look unkempt and are disgusting and itchy. I do however expect my boyfriend to shave his body hair because it's a preference I have and I do think that's only fair. They like it that I wax so they should understand that's what I would like too and at least shave.

• I don't know about the "fair" part, but I personally don't prefer beared guys because when We are kissing I don't like the feeling of scratchy hair all over my face...

• i love beards on guys

• I don't like beards on men but I don't go by that reasoning.

• I like a 'lite' beard rather than a full beard. I think a little stubble is hot.

• Oh my goodness no. I shave regularily but LOVE beards on men; I've encouraged every boyfriend I've ever had to grow one. As long as they trim downstairs, MOAR BEARD PLZ.

• No...i don't know anyone who goes by that logic. Most women prefer clean shaven men because there's not beard burn when kissing, and it...usually just looks better and cleaner all around.

• I can't really believe that...since girls CAN kiss guys with beards and girls DO like guys with beards. I just believe that the ones who don't give the reason of "it's only fair"

• I honestly don't care, a little facial hair is sexy. As long as it's nicely groomed than I really don't have a problem

• Many women don't like beards because many of us simply don't find it attractive.

What Guys Said 0