Help! should I put on a little makeup or none?

im going over to cuddle with this boy I like. I told him I just have to get a shower and ill be over. but stupid me, he's gonna think its weird if he sees me wearing akeup now since were jyst going to sleep. I want to wear a little tho. should i? maybe just some mascara and powder?

hes never seen me without makeup!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well...let us admit that my answer is prejudicial...however...All of my friends and gfs have always worn mascara...some of my female friends in the dorms showed me a lot of stuff about makeup...because...I was like a lot of the guys on here that "do not like makeup"...but my female college friends were able to show me the positive aspects of mascara...also...I do not mind lipstick, eyeshadow (although not all girls can wear that), eyebrow pencil(which looks good but can be overdone) and eyeliner (I am not a fan of eyeliner and my wife does not wear it but I can deal if not applied heavily)...but...grrrrrrr...what you should not wear is the stuff on your cheeks...I hate concealer, blush (although my wife wears this on special occasions and I deal), worse still is foundation which I hate and worst of all: bronzer...YUCK GROSS GO AWAY...):

What Guys Said 4

• Guys like to see that girl puts in effort no matter what the occasion is.

I'm not stating that you should cake your face or make it glaringly obvious to him, but a touch of eyeliner and mascara never hurts anyone!

• No cause he would like to know how you really

• None be natural

• Paint your face and do your hair so you look like the joker from dark night

• lol...but really tho

• Just a little make up, a bit of foundation an eye liner?

• YUCK! NO foundation...*vomits*...o.O

What Girls Said 3

• Just do mascara if you want to look good but not like you're wearing makeup. It's just improving what you already have without going over board and looking over done. Also it gives him a chance to see you "without" makeup since mascara doesn't do much while still feeling secure in how you look. Very few men and even women notice mascara if it's not complimented by other make up products.

• Yep! Spot on! A little powder and some mascara... kinda like the no make up look. Not to mention, this stuff won't make you look busted when you wake up.

• Do more of a 'natural look', don't look like you are ready to go out to a club :P