My girlfriend is attractive, why does that make me insecure

She's extremely attractive, I always think she's cheating and I feel her brother is covering up for her by saying she doesn't. I'm in a long-distance relationship, she's in Florida and I'm in Illinois. Whenever we aren't talking to each other, I have a feeling she's with another guy what do I do I don't want to break up with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to get over your insecurities.

She is more than an attractive face. She probably has a lot of morals.

If you do not trust her, then your relationship is already over unless you fix the problem within yourself.

If she's giving you no reason to think those things, then you need to work on yourself (instead of trying to force guilt upon her).

If you don't fix this problem now, it will follow you to ever relationship you enter.

• I just have to have faith that she's doing right down there, but I don't want to get hurt either.

• I know It's just I get scared sometimes that someone will take her from me.

• If she truly loves you, there is no chance of that happening.

What Girls Said 4

• Know that she choose to be with you than other guys and be happy your together

• Don't worry she won't cheat

• Please don't cheat on her thinking she's doing the same

• Apparently dating an attractive girl makes some guys insecure.

• I don't get it why I've never dated an attractive girl before.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if she's cheating on you or not. Sometimes you got to trust your gut. Just don't believe for one moment women cheat any less than men. They are just as bad and she's pretty so she has even more opportunities.

Long distance relationship? Again, I'm not saying she's cheating, but I'd say there is a greater chance.