How would you rate yourself

in terms of looks?

in terms of personality?

Do you consider yourself a catch?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks I would give myself a solid 7.

Personality would be a solid 9.

But do I consider myself a catch? Well it depends on the person I meet. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to the opposite gender, so while I may be a dream come true to one girl, to another I wouldn't even be considered.

But in all I am a good person, good job, good pay, honest, and I like to think of myself as charming but I'm sure most girls would just call me cheesy :) If I could ever find a girl willing to love me, as much as I would love them, then yes I would be a catch, because I would treat her the way a woman is supposed to be treated. Support her goals, help her achieve her dreams, and walk side by side down the road of life. Instead of her following behind, I believe in equality and loyality. I haven't found her yet, and that's tough for a hopeless romantic that still believes in opening doors, seating the lady and ensuring she has my undevided attention. But I know she is out there, and I'm hoping I find her soon. Being single sucks lol

What Guys Said 33

• Looks - 6.5

Personality - 9

I don't consider myself a "catch" but I'm a good guy. Lots of girls don't go for my type. They'd prefer the more mysterious or cocky type. I'm not going to be that kind of guy and I don't need to be. I'm genuine and honest and a lot of people appreciate that. More than they realize yet probably. I'm not blind or clueless though there are obviously things I'm working on but I think the fact that I am working on them should say a lot. I've come a long way in the past year

• How I'd rate myself?

Looks 8

Personality 9.5

I like to think I'm a real catch.

Unfortunately, either I overestimate myself or women underestimate me.

For a hopelessly single guy (5 years this summer), I'm quite confident and optimistic... Go figure.

• Looks- six on a good day

Personality wise- a eight on a good day when I'm comfortable being myself.

I think I would be a catch just because I would treat that person with respect and try to make them feel good about themselves. Eh, just my own opinion though.

• My looks? 6ft, pale skin, blond hair, blue eyes... I'm not fussed, guess I'd say 6/10.

-

Personality? More subjective. I'm a person who thinks a lot about things. Keep myself to myself. To some people prefer it; others not so much. 5/10.

-

I don't consider myself a "catch"; I'm not one for partying and all that jazz. I'd just like to keep relaxed.

• Looks - 10

Personality - 10

Modesty - 0

• Looks-7

Personality-8

I'm quite a catch but there are definitely things I could work on :)

• looks: 6/10 (since I've lost weight I feel that I earned one more point from a 5-10)

personality: 7/10

Am I a catch? Hell yeah I'm a catch. :)

• Looks: 10

Personality: 10

Im the hunter baby! I'm the one that catches, I have tons of pokeballs ;D

• Looks: 8ish

Personality: 8ish I suppose.

• Looks - 20

Personality - 20

I've got pretty fingernails.

• Lol at all these people giving them selves 7,8,9 on personality. if this was true the world would be a much different place.

• Looks? 11/10

Personality? 11/10

Am I a catch? Only if you're lucky enough to catch me.

• Looks: I like to pretend I'm a 10, but probably more like a 6

Personality: I like to pretend I'm a 10, but to most girls I'm probably a 7

• 4/10 in looks

2/10 in personality

Not a catch.

• Looks maybe a 6/10

Personality about a 8/10

it's funny the older generation will always say stuff like oh you are going to have a lot of girls after you... I should be like when?

• ...Well then maybe your personality isn't as up to par as you'd think...hmmm?

• It's good I rated it like it is because it's impossible to be a 10 out of 10 most girls would not know my personality since I don't just randomly talk to girls unless I feel a strong enough attraction, I can say that's happened a few times.

• I'd say I feel 8 on both front. Since it's being asked, I would. I'm very happy with what I have to offer and know my worth.

• Looks: 6 or 7

Personality: 7-9

• Looks - 7

Personality - 9

I would say I'm a good catch, considering the competition I'm surrounded with in my area.

• 8

9

Hell yes.

• lol I'm really not trying to be mean, but what's up with your profile pic broski? it looks like you're trying to make it look like you have boobies :/

• I thought he was ripped at first then looked and laughed

• I thought you were a dude then looked and laughed..

• In looks I would say 7.9

In personality 8.5

I consider myself a catch for the woman worth of that.

• 3, because I'm in a good mood.

• id say a 7 for looks and a 9 for personality

id say I'm a good pick ;p

• Looks: 2

Personality: 5

• l: 6/10

p: 9/10

For the right person, yeah

• Such an American question.. -__________-

• I think I look OK, have a good personality, and do not concider myself a catch

• looks? meh 5

personality 10, any girl would be lucky to have a guy like me.

• 0 because I'm tree troll UGLY apparently.

Personality varies honestly. 7 at best.

And no.

• As far as looks, Id probablly say 7.

Personality wise I consider myself a 8.

• looks: 7

personality: 9

I'm a catch and get my fair share of women though I'm hoping to find the most amazing girl for myself someday

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 33

• as for looks: 7.5 I'm alright. Above average but not quite an 8.

personality: 8.5 I think I have a good personality, but I know I also have a couple flaws. But at least I'm easy going and laid back.

I'm confident enough that I can make my man happy. So sure, I would think so.

• Looks, maybe a 6-ish? I'm terrible at number rating myself...

I guess it's so dependant on the day though, haha

Personality, I'd give myself a 9, just because nobody's perfect :-p

I'm really proud of the person I've become.

Well geez, *I* like to think I'm a catch, but saying it out loud (so to speak) sounds realllly cocky, haha

Not to mention that everyone has different ideas of what constitutes a "catch".

• It's funny to see how everybody says 9 in personality, haha.

I'd say a 7 in both. I have good sides and bad sides, so I wouldn't go higher than that, but I do believe in myself anyway, so 7 sounds like a good compromise.

• For your incredible honesty, which speaks a lot about your charecter, I would rate you 9 on picture (if that's you) and 10 for personality, because you tell it like it is.

• Woah, those are high votes, thank you. :)

• In terms of looks I would give myself a two. One point for one leg and one point for the other, I like to say. They're the only things about myself I consider remotely attractive.

As for my personality, I might be a six. I'm a quiet individual and I'm kind of weird, so it's hard to get to know me. However, those who persist past that initial oddness seem to like me a lot.

Overall, no, I'm not a catch. There's nothing particularly special about me and I can think of a ton of girls who are more deserving of a decent relationship than I.

• Looks: a 6 or 6.5

Personality: I suppose it depends on what you're into. Usually around a 7 or 8, but if you like comics and video games and certain TV shows we'll get along great.

• Looks: 7 with my eyes open.. 5 if they're closed...

Personality: 6ish but your mileage may vary...

Am I a catch?: I guess that depends on what you're looking for...

but I'm more... catch and release...

• Oh man. People all think pretty highly of themselves, apparently.

Well, first I'd like to remind people that if we're using a 1-10 scale, 5 would be average.

I think I'm probably a bit above average in looks, since I get told I'm pretty a lot, but its still very subjective. But I'll still go with above average, so maybe a 6 or 7.

And personality is SO subjective. I don't even think I could rate myself (or anyone). I could be a 10 for one person and one for another.

• if that pic is you, you are a dangerous 9, i.e. I would definitely want to smash my head to the wall if I saw you in person and could not get you

• I am average in my eyes because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In CA I never get hit on, in NY it was the complete opposite. I do like my personality which I will say is a 7 and my looks because I am satisfied but of course there are things that I need to work on.

• Looks- 5... I'm average! :D

Personality-8... I get along with basically everyone, but it takes a little bit for me to warm up to you and I do have my personality flaws.

• idk, to be honest with you, I've always thought I was average. But then when I go out, I get a lot of male attention. A significant amount of guys approach me or stare at me and people at work tell me I'm beautiful and that I should model. So I don't know about physically, but when it comes to personality, I'd give myself an 8 or a 9

• lol personality 8 with a giant label " HANDLE WITH CAUTION" xD

• personality: 9

looks: 8

sort of. I'm a little weird but that makes life more fun

• I guess looks I would say I'm a 7 but personality I would have to say 9 I just have a lot of different things about me...and I think I'm a catch

• looks-5

personality-9

• I dislike answering these types of questions because I feel like I'm being cocky.

• in terms of looks? Probably a 7.

in terms of personality? Like an 8 or 9.

Do you consider yourself a catch? Yes, totally! :)

• Looks: 6. I have a good body, okay face, not so good hair.

Personality: 5. I am so socially awkward and shy to popular or pretty people. But to people I am open to and not afraid of, I will be super hyper and cute and funny.

No, I am not a catch. No boy ever liked me ever. I don't wear makeup. I am a tomboy. I wear jeans and shirts everyday with a normal ponytail. I never comb my hair or wear lotion or perfume or try to be pretty or to make boys like me.

• Looks- 7.5

Personality-9 (That's when I feel upbeat and happy)

And yea, I'm pretty damn awesome if that's what you're asking ^_^

• Looks: 7

Personality: 4--I'm a real bitch but I'm working on it!

No, I don't consider myself a catch :P

• looks : 6

personality 10

• Looks: 6

Personality: 8

I don't know if I'm a good catch to be honest...but then again I'm VERY hard on myself.

• 8 looks

7 personality- when I know the person well , and then I can just be myself,

• Looks: 6/10 (cause I'm feeling generous today) Personality: 4/10 ...I'm not even gunna lie.

• 5 for looks

8 for personality

• looks- 9 personality-9.5 and I consider myself to be a catch

• looks: 4 - 5

personality: 6

I doubt I'm a good catch, I bore people easily and I am very unpredictable :D

• Looks - 3

Personality - 5

No.

• Looks: 6 in a half

Personality: around a 6 honestly

I would consider myself a catch to some folk

• Looks = 3

personality = 2

A catch? idk.

• Looks 4

Personality 5

No I am not a catch. Proven by the fact that I've never had a boyfriend, but hey at least I acknowledge the facts.

• looks: 1

personality: 5

I don't consider myself a catch, but then again I have no confidence!

I gave my looks a one because I don't believe that I am attractive at all, and my personality a 5 because some people like it, while others don't. It depends on the person.

• More from Girls
    3