Guy and girls..which bikini should I purchase?

A) link

B) link

C) link

D) link

They are all from Victoria's Secret, but I wondered which would be most popular on here...so I could have help choosing...I like them all so please help! lol :)

• Choice A
  • Choice B
  • Choice C
  • Choice D
Thanks to all you guys and girls for your opinion, and I decided to go with A :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like A the best. D was kinda cool though. But I don't think you can go wearing any of them.

What Guys Said 17

• Fro women of normal dimensions..I"d go with C, it's a more sedate design, not trying to attract any more attention than you already get just from wearing a bikini. D is over the top, A works only for women who look like that model...C is the more appropriate for most girls, I would think.

Isn't that normally enough attention?

• All the votes for A are for that model! That's an exceptionally nice...everything!

Don't be silly and think it would make the same impression worn by an average girl!

• I can not be a stick lol I have to have my curves :P

• Let's just say that the model for suit A wouldn't be seen on many runways, too well-rounded! Also helps to be a little older..say over 20...to do justice to that bikini! It's not going to look 'cute' on a young girl.

• C is one with class, but A is one that gives an impression of seduction, when I look at A my eyes become seduce by it, but C gives my emotions a lift and they whisper class, so the choice is yours,x

• I know, C is a little up-scale just to be partying on the beach, but I really like it along with the others. I'm really fond of A though.

• A all the way. I'm not a fan of the thick straps on the last couple. Something about the 3 string bottom is hot too.

• Personally, I like B the best. A is second place though, and that seems to be the majority.

• I like the top on option D...the uniqueness of it is why I voted "D".

I'm a sucker for the atypical when it comes to clothing and accessory choices. :)

• First three can't go wrong I think.

2 would work for smaller chests.

Tough pick between one and 3 for me.

• Thank you for answering :) I'm surprised you don't like D though lol. Oh and that is the only reason I'm not so sure about the 2nd one, I'm not particularly small in that region, and I wouldn't want to be falling out lol.

• D is hot, but I don't know I'm not as fond due to the extra straps there.. Also the model projects 'I'm more important than everyone else/rich snobby'.

• Yes, I get that sense too lol.

• I would go with Choice A or D. I chose letter D on the pole just because of the model. :\

• Lol I understand...maybe some of the answers would have been different if the models hadn't been in the bikinis :P Thank you for answering though!

• I've noticed most people seem to like those 2 :)

• Well then it's your decision as to which one you want to buy.

• I think A and B would look great on you. he is a very lucky guy.

• I think B looks the best there but who knows what would suit you best.

• I like B a lot...I'm just afraid the top might be too small for me. Thank you for your answer though! :)

• I like all of them. :D its so hard to choose. Lol I would go with A, B and D :D

• I like "A" the best...(:(:(:

• A..do it!

• A is the way to go for sure-B is in second place-D is in 3rd place and C is awkward looking

• D!

• i like A a lot

• Go to the store and put on a show for your boyfriend...why would it matter what GAG thinks?

• Just to have the opinion of different and diverse people. My boyfriend loves when I surprise him as well, so I don't need his input on everything to begin with. If you did not like this question, you had the right not to make any comment. This is a lighthearted question and just wanted opinions, that's all.

• This is also America, I can do what I want

• Also, you'd have to put them on and show them to us. Of course they're going to look good on models. They're models!

• Wow go with that A suit, it is very hot!

What Girls Said 7

• I vote for B!

• I would say any swim suit from VS is awesome lol. But I like A and D most. D will just leave funny tan lines.

• I voted C. Second choice would be A.

Get the one you like though, you're going to be the one wearing it.

• A

Very unique.

• i love D!

• i like D

• choice a