Is a g string bikini different from normal bikini?

well I was with my friend and he was having a conversation with me when he told me about his girlfriend who fears of wearing g string bikini why is it so what is there in g string bikini that girls fear ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal bikinis: link

G-string bikinis: link

So basically wearing a thong in public :P I guess what's to fear is "too much" showing.

What Girls Said 1

• Yep. The g-string only covers the butt crack - actually, perhaps it accentuates it more. Normal bikini hides butt crack plus more, thus providing more coverage. Easy, breezy, beautiful... cover girl.

What Guys Said 2

• i would say that they are exposing their butt in full where the normal bikini would cover most of it, I personally like both, and moreso the normal type, as it leaves more to the imagination,x

• A g-string one would be like a thong. A normal one is of course like regular panties. So it's a big difference for being in public.