Guys are you intimidated by a 10/10?

Also, what's your usual number, which girls do you usually aim for (7s, etc). And what do you rate yourself:)

Bonus: What would make you keep insisting on a girl? Asking her out 3 times after she has kindly rejected the offer to all times previously.

Id consider myself a 9 and possibly 10, the guys I aim for are usually 8s lol because that's the highest around here,
ive had 3 guys that have asked me out 3 times after rejecting them all times.

Most Helpful Guy

• Intimidated by a 10? Hell yes.

I don't pay much attention to how hot she is, just how attracted to her I am. (since intelligence, or wit, is the biggest turn-on for me, often technically less hot girls are more attractive to me)

As for the bonus^^ I nevervask girls out directly, they either invite me or I use more imaginative language. But if getting shot down thrice, she'd have to be both really smart and interresting (myserious, having something to say)

...still have to meet a woman like that

What Guys Said 6

• I can have any woman I want. 1-10 so I don't even think about how 'hot ' she is. I'm interested in how compatible we are, what her attitudes are, how she treats people and animals and how she feels about family, friends, career and whether or not she's self assured and confident.

I'd consider myself an 8 in the physical dept. and a 10 when it comes to the things I mentioned that I find important.

bonus? I wouldn't waste my time asking a girl out 3 or more times, she and I both know by that time that she has too high an opinion of herself, unless she's asked for/given me a rain check due to an extremely hectic schedule. Life's too short to live in dreams.

• no but I might ask myself if she's actually be interested in me or does she allready have a boyfriend anyways . I wouldn't be affaird to talk to her , I've meet a lot of really good looking girls over the years when at college or various jobs . but usually a 10 /10 has higher standards in guys but not always

• i get your point. I think that maybe it has something to do with young teenage guys. they are prob more intimidated

• 10/10? Not intimidated at all. The fact that I know I couldn't ever get a 10/10 means I don't even view them in a sexual way. They are just another person. I wouldn't ask a girl out more than once; Either she's playing games and she's an immature bitch, or she isn't interested.

• Hola qué tal? Mi novia es de Tegucigalpa why es 8 o 9 (pero de todo, porque quiero más que una bella tonta - la sonrisa es 15+), yo vivo en Managua.

Bueno normalmente 8 o 9.

• Usual number is 7 and I try to aim for 6-9. I'd consider myself a 6. The more attractive I find a girl the more nervous I am around her at first.

• I get what I want and I consider myself an 8 or a 9. I am never intimidated by a woman.

• whats your usual number? Oh Id like to see a pic from you! More guys should be like that. Also, did you read part 2?

• My usual number from girls I am with is a 8.5 to a 9. I will reveal myself for a second then go back anon.

What Girls Said 1

• Uhm why would you rate someone? That's just shallow.."Oh, that girls a 6, I'm not dating her" so superficial