When boys call you ugly, and girls say you're cute and should be a model?

I don't understand. Guys say I'm ugly straight girls say I'm cute. Boys on the internet say they don't understand why guys don't like me and think I'm attractive. What does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• who said you're ugly?

• Most guys from school.

• Who said they were lying?

• unless the boys at your high school and the guys online have completely different standards of beauty, they can't both be right.

What Guys Said 4

• Means you should stop giving a sh*t.

• Aren't you nice

• :/

• Agreed with kambo

• It means you're obsessing over some stupid sh*t some immature boys say...quit looking for their approval and let yourself be discovered by someone who actually cares about you.

• Girls always complement each other regardless if we think the other girl is cute or not. Its just called being nice. The guys are more likely to tell the truth.

• you think too much. Live your life and stop living off of the internet and from what other people say.

What Girls Said 4

• It means that either:

A) The guys at school like you and don't want to let you know it

B) Girls are just being nice to you

C) You're actually ugly and the internet guys just want some sexting to happen.

D) You're delightfully average

My guess would be D.

• We girls tend to give confidence to each other and compliment each other, at least our friends. Since girls tell you :"you're cute" then "you're cute". I don't think they will tell you that if you're ugly even if they were complimentary.

As for guys opinions, judging from your age, I bet they are all young immature fellas who want to play games. Don't mind them and move on.

Your opinion of yourself only matters. ^_^

• Who cares what those guys say, if you love yourself then great that's all that matters pretty lady :) lol

• Love yourself as a person and stop giving a damn about what others say or think about you.