Girls, with 2 piece swimwear, do you like the top and bottom (bikini bottom/shorts) to PERFECTLY match?

NOTE: guys can vote on what you think the average girl will vote

Since this is the warm season...why not talk about designs of swimwear? :-D

When it comes to two-piece bathing suits, do you like the top and bottom to perfectly match and have the exact same color and/or pattern...

...

...or do you like the top and bottom to be different colors/designs so there is a contrast?

Vote and reply as much as you like.

• Yes, I like my top and bottom to be the same color/pattern
  • No, I like my top and bottom to have some contrast

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually match them. but I don't like it all the same color/ pattern.

So I usually get it like link link

like, they match but are not the same

(and I like the top with pattern and the bottom with just one color)

What Girls Said 6

• No I use to match them but now I just mix and match but like match it like in similar colors like the new one I have the top is rainbow stripes and the bottom is a hot pink skirt style that looks similar to the pink it the top :D

• It doesn't matter.I buy matching pieces for my 2piece, but I wouldn't mind mixing and matching pieces. This question is kind of random Prof Don haha.

• I was thinking about all the ?'s and pics that I see on this site involving bikinis...and this ? popped into my head.

So yes, this ? truly IS random, Ms. Cali. My mind is always running about something. ;-)

• Yup. Iam not a fan of mix matching them unless they sort of match but I prefer monos anyway

• I prefer the top and bottom to perfectly match :)

• Not exactly, but the colors do have to be compatible together for me. Black and White.

Red and Blue.

etc.

• I like to mix it around but in a way where it still matches somewhat. Like if I wear a purple patterned bottom I will match it with a solid purple, black, or white top so that it still matches and looks good.

What Guys Said 1

• Being a guy who lives in the Caribbean I have admired said two piece bathing attire. As for colors and patterns the majority no contrasting colors like black and pink, dark brown and aqua and other very different colors can work very well. However the classic white with white bikini on a tanned body is stunning along with aqua and aqua.

In all honesty though I would search for a bikini design (string sides or not string sides etc.) that compliments your body best. Doesn't matter what the color is if the shape isn't complimenting.

Hope this helps :D