Guys do you like the high waisted shorts look?

i was just wondering if you guys like it when a girl wears high waisted shorts or you don't really care aha

Most Helpful Guy

• No, just no. I don't think most guys like it at all, if you are extremely hot you would probably be able to pull it off regardless of how weird it looks. High waisted anything is just odd, personally don't like the dresses.

Kind of off topic now but also not a big fan of these: link

Thee ones that just go freely like that after the chest, I don't know find things that show off curves or something else more attractive personally.

What Guys Said 10

• The short answer is no, most guys don't like it. I'd speak only for myself, but its been discussed before.

Its one of those clothing items that 'only a few can pull off' i.e. 'if she's really really hot,she'll look pretty hot even in those dumb shorts'.

• No I am not a fan of high waisted anything, very few people can pull this off while looking attractive. The high waisted loose skirts and shorts were originally designed to hide a little belly fat. If you are a slim trim lady then wear regular cute clothing over high waisted stuff.

*unless you are one of the rare people who can pull this off then ignore what I said and hike em high!

• I don't like it. Never ever do it. Never.

• I would say it's the equivalent to a guy wearing knee high socks with sandals.

• Sometimes. I think it can look good or look bad depending on the girl, outfit and shorts. link The two on the left I think it looks good, the two on the right I do not like.

• What exactly are high waisted shorts? Do you have a link?

• The high waisted skirt is always better..however, with both the skirt and the shorts, it would of course, depend on the wearer

• it makes tat a** look nice

• I don't think that they are sexy...but not unattractive either...just not exciting...(:(:(:

• No. Any questions?

What Girls Said 1

• Most don't like it, it's not very flattering. It's more of a style thing as to why girls wear it, not really that it does your shape any good.

• I love them because you can wear crop tops without looking like a slut