Anti wrinkle creams for young women?

Recently I had a conversation with a co worker who said using anti wrinkle creams at our age is a really good start if we want to see results as we age. What do ya'll think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's kind of sad because most of it's bullsh*t and marketing, and if it does work it's super expensive- when in reality you can make your own, and just live healthily and get the same results without spending a bunch and putting a bunch of chemicals on you that will harm you in other ways.

What Guys Said 2

• I started taking anti-aging pills when I was 12, and look what happened! Lotsa luck!

• Skin actually starts to age at 13-14 so the sooner a person starts using anti-aging cremes / lotions the better. While I'm not an esthetician, I've seen some results with and without people using the cremes / lotions (they were twins).

I use anti-aging cremes for the face at night and eye creme at night as well. People think I'm in my early 20's... they're a decade off.

• Skin begins aging as soon as a person is exposed to sunlight or gets their first sunburn or tan. It doesn't magically begin at an age

Furthermore, over the counter anti-aging lotions do not contain a high percentage of Vitamin A to impact the overall condition of the skin. And if given a high enough concentration, it can actually cause damage to delicate skin, which is why teens shouldn't use them

A moisturizer period will keep the skin plump and hydrated

What Girls Said 10

• Studies show that people who start to use anti aging cream in their early 20s are less likely to get wrinkles or show aging signs later in life.

So I assume that is true. I currently use anti aging creme on a daily basis and have been using it since 20.

• fyi, you don't have to get the expensive stuff. I just use the cheap drug store stuff.

• I heard its the total opposite. a young woman should use anti wrinkle cream cause it will give you wrinkles. its make for more mature skin. don't expose your skin to the sun without sunblock and sleep on your back and you should be wrinkle free for many years

• Hi,

you can useful tips for wrinkle. you can

Eating healthy is important not only for your body but your eye wrinkles.

Wear Sunglasses.

Take the fresh gel of Aloe Vera and apply it gently to the wrinkles.

Take a raw potato and cut it into pieces.

Take a fresh cucumber and slice it in wrinkles.

You can follow any one of these natural remedies to remove wrinkles easily.

• ive heard this and I do.

link that's what I use

idk how well its working but as a moisturizer it great!

• you don't need it ,just sleep on a satin pillow case instead of cotton.

• There are many anti wrinkle creams that are available in the market that had some good customer reviews...You can use these creams for wrinkles..

• Yes its true that using an anti wrinkle cream in early age is good because it helps to eliminate wrinkles in increasing age...

• Just stay out of the sun

• That stuff doesn't work.

Just stay hydrated, stay moisturized, stay out of the sun, eat healthy, get plenty of sleep, sleep on your back and not your side or your stomach, try not to wear too much makeup, and be very gentle when cleansing your skin, try to avoid chemical peels and any medication that thins your skin.

• That's true. I am 23 and been using creams since I was 20.