What do you find attractive?

This is open to both girls and guys: what feature or aspect of that person pops out to you the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes.

What Guys Said 5

• Their smile 100%.

• Smile and eyes are the first thing I notice

• Long black smooth clean hair with a scent of an unidentifiable mixture of fruits.

• a nice smile and a in shape body

• I say its whatever the girl is working with.

What Girls Said 4

• Obviously ,you must be attracted to one another.but beyond that I love a man who is funny sensitive,has a good heart is very honest and open about things.and he must be the kind of man who will help people .he/she could be the most beautifull ,sexy person in the world.but if they treat other people bad or put others down ,their not worth my time.and they must be an out door guy and energetic.then I'm like,wow!

• if were talking about the physical, then smile, arms, and height. if were talking about personality than I love funny guys more then anything in the world. :)

• Appearance : Don't care, as long as he dresses well

Personality : Funny & confident

• Eyes and lips is what attracts me to a guy I'd say that's the first thing I notice :) and of course personality and how he carries himself