Does anyone know anything I could use to make my hair grow longer?

My hair grows pretty slow, and I want to speed up the process.

Most Helpful Girl

• - Oils

- Not washing your hair every day, leaving it unwashed for 2 days will make it grow faster. ( I once met a guy with a beautiful long hair and asked him what does he do, he said I wash it with conditioner every and shampoo once a week.. He had an amazing hair and didn't even smell bad) But I could never do that, its gross...

- Hair masks

- Brushing techniques that works with your hair. ( for example I have curly hair and I can only brush it when its very wet otherwise it all falls off gradually or leave me with split ends)

- Don't dye your hair all the time.

- Don't tie your hair back all the time either.

- Don't straighten your hair that much because it makes the hair weaker.

- Get Vitamins from the pharmacy, my sister used to use oyster oil or something and it made her hair grow fast.

-There's a product called RE-GAIN at the pharmacy it worked for a lot of people who wanted their hair longer stronger and thicker.. My friends brother was going bald and he used it and now he has hair all over his head.. Get it, it might work for you.

Phewww I talked a lot okay good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Hair grows more rapidly if you're in a warm environment! Also, a diet rich in protein will help a little. Hair is nearly all protein.

But I don't know any way to make it grow a LOT faster...it's genetic

• the t virus.lol

What Girls Said 11

• Caffeine shampoo. It is meant to help your hair grow.

I assume you're not being stupid like dying it everyday, washing it 150x a day, etc etc.

Keep up good hair care, like wash every other day, shampoo and condition, don't rip tangles out, etc.

Since I started using Aussie spray in conditioner (cause I have very thin hair, conditioner weighs it down hugely and I can't use the wash in stuff without looking like a greasy drowned rat) and it benefited HUGELY from it. Silky, smooth, tangles reduced, and cause it's spray in, it feels more protected to the weather.

My friend is a hairdresser and as part of her course she had to test different shampoos and conditioners. They used the product on a persons hair and then using the edge of a pair of scissors, they ran down the length of the hair and looked at the residue.

According to her, head and shoulders and tresemme are DISGUSTING. It coats your hair in a green substance.

Herbal Essences is one of the better ones you can buy.

• You should try Biotin. There are vitamins in Biotin that promotes hair growth also try Omega 3 fatty acid pills they help promote hair growth as well.

Here are some things you can try as well that doesn't consist of you consuming any pills.

Eating foods that are high in protein really helps too. Foods like, Fish (salmon is very high in protein) Chicken, Eggs Nuts, Steak. Eating fruits and vegetables more frequently helps out as well.

Things you can do to physically stimulate hair growth:

Massage your head everyday. Massaging your hair stimulates blood flow to the head opening up the pores of your hair follicle promoting hair growth.

Also doing hot oil treatments I'd say once out of a week or like once every two weeks provides a great environment for hair growth stimulation. Essentially heat is the main factor in your hair growing. If you're at home put your hair up in a wrap, but nothing too tight where it pulls on your edeges/nape of the neck. Wrapping your hair up will also keep your head warm as well. If certain parts of your hair grow faster/quicker than other areas of your hair pay more attention to those areas by massaging more/massaging oils like rosemary oil, olive oil, or coconut oil. They're all really good oils that help promote hair growth.

Protect your hair as much as you can, constantly flat ironing your hair is not good for it. Too much heat is not good for the hair. But just the right amount will leave a perfect environment for your hair to grow in.

I've been natural for 4 years so these are some of the things that I do as part of my hair care regimen.

• I use a little bit of almond oil after I shower just from my ears down I learned the trick from this. I hope it helps! link you can also check out this link: link and see how you feel about that.

• You can take pre Natal vitamins and it will help:) no they aren't bad for you because your not pregnant!

• Amazon is a good place to buy hair products. One could get customer reviews and ratings before making a choice. One product me and my friends tried was Reloxe. We had heard about it's ability to naturally grow back hair and it worked within only a few months! Try it and see, you too will be a believer. I think the website is Reloxe.com

• try head and shoulders friend of mine wanted her to grow faster as well and she tried head and shoulders and she said it works you should try it

• I have heard that hair food mixed with weed can work miracles,never tried it though.

• Put some oil before you take bath and that's the best possible way =) GoodLuck !

• ive heard head and shoulders helps it grow faster.

my one friend who uses it, vouches for it

but definitely avoid heat if possible, deep condition, regular trims, and being gentle with it

• Straighten them kill them.

• sleep, B vitamins, lots of water and eliminate caffeine from your diet.