My hair grows pretty slow, and I want to speed up the process.
Most Helpful Girl
- Not washing your hair every day, leaving it unwashed for 2 days will make it grow faster. ( I once met a guy with a beautiful long hair and asked him what does he do, he said I wash it with conditioner every and shampoo once a week.. He had an amazing hair and didn't even smell bad) But I could never do that, its gross...
- Hair masks
- Brushing techniques that works with your hair. ( for example I have curly hair and I can only brush it when its very wet otherwise it all falls off gradually or leave me with split ends)
- Don't dye your hair all the time.
- Don't tie your hair back all the time either.
- Don't straighten your hair that much because it makes the hair weaker.
- Get Vitamins from the pharmacy, my sister used to use oyster oil or something and it made her hair grow fast.
-There's a product called RE-GAIN at the pharmacy it worked for a lot of people who wanted their hair longer stronger and thicker.. My friends brother was going bald and he used it and now he has hair all over his head.. Get it, it might work for you.
Phewww I talked a lot okay good luck.2