Guys: Could you ever see a cute girl as sexy?

Like a girl you like or one you're dating whom you consider to be "cute." Could she ever do something to make her look sexy to you? Maybe how she dances, dresses, acts, etc. Feel free to be descriptive. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but preferably in private. Otherwise you lose some of the cuteness to me. lol probably confusing.

What Guys Said 2

• Cute and sexy are not mutually exclusive terms. Cute means that you have a cute face. Therefore anything that makes other girls sexy will also make you sexy.

• When we are bumping uglies

What Girls Said 1

• This guy I have a thing with thinks I'm adorably cute. he brings it up all the time and sometimes we'll be texting about something very boring or casual (like about me currently watching tv) and he'll reply with something like "you're so damn cute! stop being cute, its killing me lol" because he imagined me curled up on my bed with a blanket haha. it always amazes me how he finds certain things cute. but at the same time I'll send him a pic of me dressed up to go have dinner with friends for someone's birthday & he say how sexy I look haha

so yes, a guy can find a girl both extremely cute & sexy