Black girls who like white guys?

If there is anything in particular that you like about white guys, what is it? Would you date some one outside of your race who had different interests/tastes/style than you, or would you prefer some one with a similar character no matter his race? Feel free to offer any other thoughts you may have. (yes, I like black girls)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely date someone outside of my race. I'm Black and am mainly attracted to white guys though. I love everything about White guys; skin color, hair texture, hands, range of eye color! What isn't there to like? I've always been attracted to them. I wouldn't mind dating someone who had tastes different than mine. It seems as if their approach is completely different. A lot of Black guys (some, not all..I don't want to get attacked for this..) tend to shout something at me to get my attention. For example, "Yo! Come here baby!" or something related to it. I hate it. I have two questions for you though, OP. Have you ever dated a Black girl? And..What is it that you find appealing about us?

• I have dated a black girl. When I used to live in CA. We had a very good relationship that ended only because she moved to attend college. It was something she was planing before we met and at the time I couldn't afford to move with her. What I like about black girls; beautiful smiles, expressive faces, cute laughs/giggles, sweethearts with outgoing personality, ability to be gentle or tough, great style scense, gorgeous bodies. Every person is different, but the girls I like have these traits.

• That's awesome and I'm sorry about the break-up. That must've been rough. I've never been in a relationship before, so I can only imagine what it was like. I know you'll find your princess.

What Girls Said 4

• I have no problem dating outside my race; I don't see color. I'm black and I like all races. I do like white guys but just really down to earth white guys. I'm not that into the stuck up, polo wearing, think they're better than you white guys though lol. In my opinion opposites can attract and although you may not have the same characteristics as a person some part of them could complete an empty part of you.

• I agree with you, sometimes opposites can attract and a person can complete the empty part of another.

• I prefer some/few similaries and it dosen't matter his race. The best part is even my family dosen't care about race. I can't place one thing that I like about white guys but some of them are really cute.

• The race doens't matter to me, an I don't really care about the similarities either, cause the more differences we have the more there is to learn about the other person, so I think that's sweet...

Bt what I would like about a white guy would be the eye colo I guess (im a sucker 4 cute etes :P)

• I've never dated a white guy except once in the 11th grade but I would be open to dating one. I like any guy who has the qualities that I like. Every race has good looking guys so if our personalities mesh and we have chemistry I would be into it. The only thing is he would have to know a little bit about black culture so he wouldn't always be asking questions (no offense anyone but that can get annoying). so yeah he should have some black friends, does not have to be a thug or a dope boy either.

What Guys Said 0