Do guys prefer curly or straight hair on a girl?

let's say that it's their natural hair, do you prefer like this? : link

or like this: link

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I will always love curly hair!

Kate Hudson looks so pretty in that picture.

What Guys Said 8

• I like both. Want to set me up with a date?

Seriously, I know curly is a pain to keep up, but it can be nice.

I knew a couple of girls who had naturally curly hair, hated it, tried to get it straight.

I go for what she likes, looks best. Can lead to all kinds of styles (and colors)...

• Not a big fan of the heavy bangs across the forehead I find it squishes the girls face and makes it appear rounder. As for the rest of the hair being straight or curly I like both. Straight for general day to day stuff so I ca play with it during snuggles, and curly if were going out somewhere fancy to show she put effort in and got dressed up :).

• Oh, I do like the curls. But actually, I like it when a girl changes it often. I don't know why, maybe because I'm really drawn to a pretty face and the hair is just a way of drawing attention to it.

• Both are nice, whatever would suit the girl best I guess. If I had to choose from the two pictures you put, the curly is slighty better to me.

• Long and straight. But it depends on the girl.

• Whatever works.

• I like straight long hair for the most part, however, if done right, a nice curl could add some elegance to a lady :)

• Long straight hair

What Girls Said 5

• i think wavy and bouncy looks the best, or even loose curls. not too curly and not straight and plain

• Yeah my hair is naturally wavy and I think it looks kinda sexy but for whatever reason most guy's I date think I'm sexy with my hair straight. lol

• Whatever suits the girl best.

Normally, they prefer straight hair.

• they did a thing on ABC once I can't remember if it was nightline or gma but they did a test with a group of guys and had the exact same woman interview them and in one she had her natural curly hair and the other her hair was straight. When asked which woman was more attractive the vast majority said the one with straight hair LOL they had no idea first off it was the same woman (different days different outfits but not one more sexy or interesting than the other) the only difference was her hair. They just said it made her more sexy and attractive. It was a really interesting piece I thought.

• most men like straight