Natural hair vs dyed hair

i love dying my hair. like I might be addicted too it. I change my hair color every couple of months and I know its bad but its so fun! anybody else like dying there hair? and do guys prefer girls with natural hair or is a little pink and blue okay :)

• Natural hair
  • Dyed hair
  • Don't care as long as she isn't bald
everyone seems to like natural colored hair. . . :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fun, I've done every color you can think of. The brighter the better, in my book. I have a natural color now though, dyed for my dad's wedding a couple months ago. I've just been too lazy to dye it again since, and the color isn't bothering me for now, lol.

What Guys Said 10

• Not every girl can pull it off, but some girls really can. While I tend to prefer natural myself most of the time, I've had a couple of "alt-girl" friends who do crazy colors and all kinds of other stuff, and it works for them.

I'm gonna message Cun7n1nja and tell her to reply. She's had her hair every possible color, including "Leeloo orange" (like the movie The Fifth Element).

• Sure we didn't date? LOL

I had one girlfriend, color seemed to change every 3-4 weeks. Several did streaks. Up to you, as far as I am concerned...lots of work, and I even helped cleaning up with one woman. Ironically, she was a roommate, not a bedmate.

I didn't vote, because I went with a bald lady as well...

Just let me play with your hair, and remember, something like 20% of guys are color blind, the rest don't pay close attention.

• I really don't mind dyed hair or what color it is but it needs to go with her overall style. Like it makes sense and not just random. For example, purple hair has never really done anything for me but I thought Katy Perry looked great with purple hair recently.

• I think dye is sexy and I get bored easily, it keeps me interested.

And you need to get on Skype, buddy. Seeing your pretty face once just don't cut it. :)

• I generally prefer natural, but it depends on whether it looks nice or not.

• I personally vastly prefer natural. Most dyed looks nasty and it almost always seems like girls who do it are insecure about their looks and insecurities are never really attractive. However, it's not like a dyed hair will really keep me from being interested if she's truly a great girl. If she isn't really insecure and is awesome? Ya, won't care. But ideally, I'd think natural is better. I don't like makeup either.

• I don't really care if the hair color she has is her natural hair color or a dye job. As far as the artificial colors go (like pink and blue), I think they can be good sometimes.

• I love brunette hair. I would not care if it was natural or dyed though.

• I prefer a girl to have natural hair, but I have no problem with a girl whose hair is dyed.

• Don't know, depends on what suits the girl and what color she dyes it

What Girls Said 2

• i love it, cause it gives you an immediate makeover. We all change so why shouldn't our hair color from time to time?

• i've only dyed mine twice I died it blond because I am naturally blond but my hair has been getting darker and darker so I died it blond it turned out orange so I got blond highlights to even it out then after those went dark I just went dark and dyed it a reddish brown then I got blond highlights in that and now my hair from being in the sun is turning blond again =]