What do you think matters more Beauty on the inside or beauty on the outside

are they equal or one more important than the other I think beauty on the inside is way mor impotant than outside cause over time people will start to see your beauty shine through so pick one

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• "When you start to really know someone, all his physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in his energy, recognize the scent of his skin. You see only the essence of the person, not the shell. That’s why you can’t fall in love with beauty. You can lust after it, be infatuated by it, want to own it. You can love it with your eyes and body but not your heart. And that’s why, when you really connect with a person’s inner self, any physical imperfections disappear, become irrelevant." ~ Lisa Unger

A good friend of mine showed me this beauiful quote. This is what I really feel about the personality vs. looks issue. Good looks are important to attract you at first, but what really keeps you attracted to that person is his/her inner beauty. :)

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Inner beauty.

Beauty is skin deep, ugliness is right to the bone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd put the ratio at 80% inside 10% outside 10% diet. After talking to very beautiful women, the ones that have disgusting personalities are really hard to look at, regardless of how beautiful they are on the outside. 10% outside because...well a little grooming would be nice, like just brushing hair. 10% diet - gas issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Random hook up the outside, cause you won't get to know the inside. for a girlfriend or wife inside all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cliche answer but inside! You could marry a supermodel, but if they are completely shallow and ugly on the inside then there's no point. Or you could marry the ugliest girl in the world, but as long as she is smart, kind and compassionate, you're ok.

Obviously the outside does play a role, because as human beings our first impression is based on the outside. But it's the inside that counts. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually beauty on the outside is always the first stage of beauty so it can seem very important. Because a girl who dresses nice, has a nice body, looks pretty probabaly takes care a herself better, so yeah that's definitely more attractive but beauty on the inside is what keeps a man around makes a man fall in love with women. But yeah no man what's a women who doesn't take good care of her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are equal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!