Is my Body type totally weird?

Five feet, 92 lbs, small chest (but history of heavy chest in family) skinny but not anorexic looking at all, and bubble butt. Seriously I fully out my jeans in the butt but never the waist. I'm just wondering if you saw a girl with this type of body if you'd be like "ah SICK!" ha ha also brunette with medium Length hair and brown eyes and freckle in the summer.

Oh and I'm an older teen

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing wrong with that sounds proportionate to me. my ex was barely 5ft but weighed much more than 92.loool could easily curl you.

What Guys Said 5

• I like a good butt sounds hot ;). Wouldn't say your weird at all .

• lol "ah, sick?" I'd never say a thing like that. but sounds yummy. reminds me of this one girl I used to know who played softball

• Sounds good to me

• So your body looks kind of like this? link

• No my butts rounder and my legs aren't so large. Not saying that to be sexual by the way. That's just how I look.

• Assuming you have a nice face, it's all good.

• Sounds lovely to me. You said bubble butt right? not 'wide load'..that would be ''ah SICK" with a small chest and skinny but not anorexic build.

What Girls Said 0