Girls, which dress did you wear to prom?

Guys, which tuxes or suits did you wear to prom? And I'm referring to a high school prom.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Jovani dresses, and my school was always good about doing high end proms so you had to look top notch.

For junior prom I wore this dress link with these shoes link The dress cost $900, and the heels were $70 at the time. The theme was The Masquerade.

For senior prom my best friend and I picked out dresses together.. I got this one link with these shoes link and she got this one link ... Not sure how much hers cost, but my dress that year was $780, and the shoes were $30. The theme was A Night in Paris.

What Girls Said 7

• for junior prom I wore a black short dress with spaghetti straps and it had all this tulle detail over it. teemed it with blue shoes for a poppin look:P

senior prom I wore a simple aqua short dress with pearl colored heels and same colored waist belt=]

• link

This is the dress I wore to my senior prom.

• Freshman prom- Short dress, pink with black polka dots.

JR/SR prom (1) - bright green, silk, long with beading

JR/SR prom (2) - moss green, Flirt dress, corset, long and poofy

JR/SR prom (3) - bright green, ball gown, Tiffany brand, poofy and halter topped

JR/SR prom (4) - bright green, ball down, Flirt dress, broken glass belt around waist with broken glass halter strap.

• My Junior Prom I wore a teal Empire Dress. For senior prom a wore a black, silver, and white column dress.

• didn't go to prom. I was the geeky/shy/lonely one, guys rarely talked to me. it's overrated anyways.

• Is there something other than high school prom?

• Mine looked just like that link

What Guys Said 1

• Dolce&Gabbana suit, Ralph Lauren Black Label dress shirt, Giorgio Armani tie, Tom Ford shoes, Louis Vuitton belt.