Girls, best piercing on me?

Take a look through my pics on here and explain which piercing you think would be the hottest.

I'm thinking of getting an ear done with a stud in it, but I definitely haven't dedicated to that choice yet.

I'm not an attention whore, I don't want you to say that I'm hot/cute whatever please just take this question for what it is.

If you can find a pic on the internet and can post a link that would be great by the way! :)

Thanks for the input ladies! Just got my left eyebrow done, I'll put a link to a pic after it's not swollen anymore. I think it polos legit
#1: Getting it pierced link

#2: Clamping the brow link

#3: Close-up link

#4: Overview link

Most Helpful Girl

• . . Do you actually need anything? You look fine, manly enough, so I'm sort of thinking if you had an earring, some of your . . . "fresh" appeal might be taken away from. But if you're going to go for the ears, try ear cuffs first. One, because they're sort of punkish without being. . overdone? Which could suit you if you wanted an entire style. And two, they come off- for the style chameleons, who go from a boy next door look to a motorcyclist, it's great but it also works when you're trying things out. No commitment. You ARE tall, wow, that's nice. . but I wouldn't want to look up and see a diamond in your ear. Call me old fashioned, but you have other assets that are actually part of you that could make much more of a . . statement, I guess you'd say, or define your personality more.

If you want actual physical change I'd go for maybe a smallish tattoo on a shoulder blade.

• I have a tattoo that I'm designing, I just need to finish it and then it's gonna go on my upper chest. It's big, but It will be positioned so that if I wear a loose shirt you could see it, but not if I wear a dress shirt. And I'm not limiting it to ears, that's just the first thing that came to mind. I like the other girl's idea of an eye piercing. Also, I'm gonna dye my hair black in the next few days, maybe I'll put a pic after I do that and you can have a better idea of what I look like now.

• Remember to post a picture of the end result!

• oh, scrap that- looks good!

What Girls Said 7

• Don't get a ear piercing. I don't see how that will suit you. But a eyebrow piercing could look nice on you.

• the eyebrow piercing..

link

• You look perfectly fine without anything.. but on a guy I've always liked eye brow piercings. (:

• Hm I don't know I don't thing an ear piercing would go with u. Maybe an eyebrow though or possibly a lip piecing? But I think those are cute on emo boy ha ha and you don't look emo

• An eye ring

• Eyebrow piercing :3

• I think you look best with none.

What Guys Said 0