How to combat male body hair?

Whats the best way to combat male body hair?

I used to have light baby puff hair but few months ago it started growing and turning darker.

I am even considering waxing etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could laser your hair up to the point where it grows back but not as thick.

• Laser sounds scary and expensive. How about waxing? Is there a specific wax for men?

• In the long run the lazer is better. Waxing is more painful and a pain in the ass.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah waxing is a good idea. It hurts the first time but it's worth it because it takes longer to grow out and it's just easier than standing there shaving all the hair. Shaving takes much longer. You are saving time and energy.

• just keep the hair, it's normal.

• Don't try to combat it! Embrace it!

• I hate hair in general

What Guys Said 6

• Take Estrogen pills. If you're lucky you'll grow a nice set of titties to match your nice smooth legs.

• ...Are you f***ing serious

• Body hair is masculine and unless it's on your back, you shouldn't get rid of it. You seriously want baby skin?

• The only hair you would get rid of is back hair, because women don't like it. I personally think men should be men and keep all their hair but whatever. Waxing is the way to go.

• I do not combat it. Men do not shave their body unless they are swimmers.

• STW-

shave-trim-wax