Natural or makeup?! Help me

I wear very little makeup. But I've heard that guys like no makeup on a girl. but I wear mascara, blush, and lipstick is that alright for a guy? would you rather me have no makeup or what I have :) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Mascara & lipstick are fine...I am not a fan of blush...my wife wears it on special occasions...basically I am not of fan of cheek makeup...anything else is good..as long as it isn't applied with a trowel...(:(:(:

What Guys Said 4

• just being you is better. I mean why you change your self if some one really likes you he will like just the way you are but if you didn't believe what I'm sayin and you want to put a makeup just put a little just try not to change your self completely :)

• Little to no makeup

• Natural . . . Defiantly.

• What you wear sounds good to me.

What Girls Said 11

• i don't think you should wear makeup just to attract guys. I'm 16 and I still rarely ever wear makeup. I'm not a noob though, I own makeup I just don't wear it a lot.

anyway, when I wear makeup I do it because I feel like it and because I think that it make me look more enhanced, not because the guy I'm trying to impress likes blue eyeshadow and red lips together, do you see what I mean?

i think you should stick to wearing just a little as long as that is what makes you happy.

i wear

mascara (clear)

eyeliner (black-brown)

lip gloss

concealer

and light light bronzer because I'm pale as hell.

• Most guys prefer a natural looking girl - they don't really care if she wears make-up or not, just that she looks good, and not like it's caked on.

So yeah, I think what you wear sounds fine.

• I think the amount you wear sounds perfect.

• I don't think that's much at all! Which is good. Both genders are able to appreciate natural beauty and I think it's so much prettier. I myself wear tinted moisturizer, mascara, and Chapstick just because I don't have time to do much else.

• your fine, guys don't actually know what no makeup looks like, they just know what too much looks like. Go for a "natural look" meaning high light your features

• i think wearing a natural looking makeup is the way to go, don't put on make up based on what guys thinks but based on what you like

• sounds fine to me,as long as it doesn't look cakey-guys don't really mind.

• It should be fine as long as it looks like it is natural and highlights your face.

• well I don't wear any make up at all except lipstick or gloss and I think I look well beautiful its in my name lol but yeah I think that's the perfect amount of make up you go girl :)

• Do what you want and do what looks good on you. guys aren't gonna not like you because you wear makeup and guys aren't gonna put a girl that doesn't wear makeup higher than other girls who do. its just about how you look in general if you look good then you can do what you want

• It's fine.