Threading, Waxing, or Tweezing? How do you prefer eyebrows to be done?

I personally prefer threading, it doesn't hurt as much (then of course it depends on the threader) and I found out that it is way better for you than waxing and is quicker than tweezer.

Most Helpful Girl

• threading. it leaves a precise shape and leaves my brows looking good. one time I did have a mishap where the woman threaded out way too much hair but she just didn't know what the hell she was doing. threading is clean and neat and probably more sanitary than wax.

ive tried waxing a few times. it was more messy, the shape did not seem as precise as threading either. plus it can burn or irritate your skin. and if you have thin brows it may not come out well.

i am not sure if waxing or threading grows in quicker, I thread about every two weeks but really once it's been a week and a half they start to get growth.

i hate tweezing and for me I always mess up. unless you have a natural good arch and only tweeze the loose strays at the bottom, tweezing sucks.

• Either method should have the same hair growth rate because all methods involve ripping the hair out of the follicle. Pschologically for some people it seem faster but each person I know has their eyebrows done within the same amount of time.

• yeah okay so I guess for me in 1.5 to 2 weeks there is a fair amount of growth, 2 weeks is about the average that people get them done and redone

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• I tweeze. Just because I can do it myself.

I used to get them waxed every now and then, so they have a pretty good shape, and if I do it often enough, they don't lose it so I can just pluck to that shape. And it's free - I can't really afford to pay out for things like sorting my eyebrows out at the moment lol.

• Waxing...I don't like tweezing. I have thick eyebrows so it's just much faster to get everything waxed.

• I like tweezing because it's more exact. I can do it myself then just touch it up now and then in a few minutes.

• I'm not sure what threading is, but my skin is so sensitive that I can't tweeze or wax without bleeding a little bit. I just use one of those small hand held hair trimmers. I know it leaves my eyebrows feeling a little stubbly, but it keeps them neat and I don't want to have to deal with the pain and bleeding with the other methods.

• I agree with the girl below me: tweezing. It's easy, quick, precise and you can shape your eyebrows the exact way you want it very easily.

• Waxing and tweezing, threading hurts

• I use tweezers. I don't want to brag, but my eyebrows don't grow out too wild, they maintain its shape very well on it's own.

• Waxing and tweezing

• Definitely threading as well. I used to get them waxed and my skin would get so irritated and even scab sometimes...embarrassing...Then I just use tweezers to pluck and stray hairs in between when I go to get them threaded