Are double cartilage piercings attractive?

Like two studs on the cartilage, right next to each other. Like really little diamonds.

Today I was getting a piercing on my other ear, and I had to buy two earrings. So I just pierced right below my other cartilage, with the same exact tiny earring.

I did it on a whim. Do you think they're cute or should I take it out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I really do think "less is more." One hole per ear lobe is attractive, but anything more than that, and IMO you start detracting instead of enhancing. I'm sure I'll get some downvotes, and obviously plenty of people disagree with me, but tattoos and piercings are OLD and WAY overdone, and rarely improve anything, while often diminishing the overall look and attractiveness.

That's my opinion, anyway, FWIW.

What Guys Said 1

• depends on the girl, but no majority of the time.

What Girls Said 2

• I've got 3, one of them is a cartilage piercing. It really shouldn't matter what guys think, do it for you not for anyone else.

• i have one I used to have 2. I thought 2 were cute until I got 2 myself and hated it.