How do you accomplish long lasting perfume?

I want it to be noticeable but not intoxicating~ I never know how much to put on or where.

Most Helpful Guy

• Either keep using small amounts at a time every hour or so ( layering ). Or just put a lot on the first time and while your doing what ever by the time you walk drive or get to the place and walk for a bit ull be able to smell it and not have it to strong. I put a lot on before I go someone like 10 min before and within the first hour it not to strong but you can still smell it and it lasts for a few hours.

What Guys Said 2

• Actually long lasting perfumes are the very high quality ones similar to what Shameneyes said. Some perfume makers add oils that make the scent last, though the best and real perfumes are made with purely the oils of specially farmed flowers, particularly in France. The ones with other oils used will lengthen the scent but the smell will change as it weakens. It's kind of like real vanilla compared to imitation. The real perfume's scent will stay the same.

• Wrists and neck and especially when you get out of the shower

What Girls Said 2

• Spray it on your wrists and each side of your neck then just spray a bit on your clothes before you put them on and then again a couple of hours later but don't use to much just a little spray of it is fine :)

• buy an oil based perfume or a balm... super long lasting :D