How to look hot when you have to wear something hideous at work?

I have this hideous outfit I have to wear at work (it's shapeless, maroon, and we're trying to petition to get rid of it). I was wondering if guys even notice this sort of thing? What can a girl do to still look attractive while wearing something so ugly? Haha. (And yes I work with my crush but still people always say the uniforms are ugly)

Thanks everyone! I know some uniforms are sexy (I work with cops haha) so I have competition :P

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly if its your work uniform the guy will understand if its not exactly flattering. I mean, everyone else he sees wears it everyday and also looks like crap, right? just get over it. dress to impress outside of work if you want to make up but as far as your work uniform goes, just live with it. if he likes you he likes you, regardless of the uniform.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh man, uniforms, eww. . . lol, j/k.

But seriously, there's only so much you can do with a uniform, but however when I see the girl I like and she's working/whatev I tend to think "how does she make that uniform look so attractive?" And after a while, I realized that it wasn't the uniform, but the girls personality showing through. Something as simple as a cute smile can detour the attention away from the uniform.

• Funny you should ask. I ate at a KFC restaurant last night, and a woman working there, managed to make the KFC uniform into a study in high fashion. Of course, she would look fairly amazing in anything she chooses to where, but still...

• Must be a gender thing. I've never seen anyone in a cop suit that looked sexy. All in the perception perhaps.

• i don't think it matters what it looks like, guys like women in uniform, just something about them, ya know?

What Girls Said 2

• have one that will help you fix any uniform "acessories" I have to wear a uniform at a school that I go to and it's the same ugly one everday but with a little matching nail polish to go with my uniform a bracelet and a cute necklace maybe even a cute hair style and makeup to draw attention away from what your wearing the possibilities are on going you can dress it up with a

belt were earrings cute shoes even leggings if you wear a skirt or some clips in your hair don't think of how the uniform makes you look think of this uniform can make you look and follow my advice and you'll be looking fabulous

• Like WeaponZero said... there's nothing you can really do about it. If you are that bothered by the uniform, liven it up with nice hair and maybe some accessories. People will know you don't wear the uniform on a regular basis outside work so you shouldn't be worried about what other people think, including your crush. He'll probably look like a dork too, it will give you both something to laugh at. :)