Thinking of dying my hair another color.

I am getting bored with my natural hair color and I am thinking of dying it a lighter color. From my profile pic, what do you suggest. By the way that's me in the profile pic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should try a dip-dye combo/ ombre hair with a light brown (hazel) color! If you don't like it, you can always just chop the tips of your hair off

What Guys Said 5

• noooo ... keep it black , it looks too cute .

infact you have brighter skin and usually darker hair (particularly BLACK or DARK BROWN) suits on brighter skin .

the color combination bright with dark looks attractive and sexy all the time from my point of view :)

but you can change your current hairstyle if you really got bored with it

:)

link

link

• Looks good as is.

• Keep it dark!

• You'd look really cute with red hair.

If you want something more humanistic, I'd be a bit daring and go blonde.

• It is good as it is.

What Girls Said 9

• Try an auburn( brown-red color), do you want a change like a color that's wild or just another natural color?

• Try auburn

• I would honestly keep it the way it is to be honest. Your natural hair is lovely, once you dye it you can't go back, plus all the harsh chemicals will damage your hair. It looks lovely the way it is :)

• Dye it red, it'll contrast with your eyes nicely

• Hmm, I don't see any other color that would make your facial features pop.

Auburn, maybe?

• Go blonde!

• A honey brown and if you don't like it you can dye it darker with a semi permanent

• I would keep it that color and then try some hi-lites maybe in a brownish red color

• A light brown...