Are private unis unattractive people?

Are people at public unis usually more attractive than private unis? I go to a private christian uni and not many attractive women I would say 15% are cute everyone else is plain Jane or not attractive at all. Not saying they are $hit or whatever treat everyone nicely but through anyone's experience are people in privates unis not as cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• NOT TRUE. I go to Boston College and we have a HUUUUGEE population of attractive people, and are rated quite high, by Collegeprowler. I think most public universities are larger? for the most part, and so they naturally have a larger population of attractive people because their overal population is larger as well.

What Girls Said 6

• I would say that the majority of girls at my school were attractive, but it's loaded with girls who put effort into their appearance. And there aren't a ton of guys there, so there would be a lot of competition.

• That's because you go to a private Christian university, probably. The only reason public schools would have more attractive people is because they'd have more people period.

• I think it's the fact that it's Christian

Because Texas Christian University has been ranked by Playboy as having the hottest girls and they're affiliated with the Christian Disciples

The school I'm going to is known for having hot girls although it isn't affiliated with religion

I think it has more to do with religious girls typically being plain janes

• Yeah. I don't want to sound superficial but dang. Its pretty bad. I did date one girl at my uni she is drop dead gorgeous we broke up though. But yeah I feel I will be single for the rest of my time in uni going to be a junior in Sept.

• Since I like mostly all different types of guys ima go with public

• Although not a lot of people at public dress up-they look like they rolled out of bed.they have more good looking guys but that's probably because private schools have a lot of white guys and I'm not attracted to the majority of them..best answer if you go to public? Or just because I was ever so honest

• Private is full of snot nosed people so I go with public

What Guys Said 4

• I think the issue is that its Christian. If its a heavily religious university then it is probably small, and as sad as it is the very religious girls seem to be less attractive. I'm at a uni and we have an abundance of sexy woman... like actually its not fair probably 60% are good 20% great or better the last 20%... not so much lol

• The schools pop is 3600 so yeah pretty small. 60% women but most are not attractive at all. The ones that are which like I said 15% are taken or slutty which then leaves a very small number of women to choose and that's if they like you back.

• Im sorry man taht blows is there a sister school to yours that you could hang out at or something?

• apparently, ivy league schools have really hot people. Natalie portman is from Harvard! She's getting married on August 5th;(

• I wouldn't go to any school that forced me to pay money to study theology. It would be a lot cheaper to go mainstream and read the Bible.

• 0|0