Would this go well together?

I've ordered this playsuit and I've realized that nude shoes would go perfectly with it but I don't have enough money to buy a new pair of shoes so I'm wondering if black would go with it?

Here's the playsuit..and what color lipstick would you recommend?

link

cheers guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure black shoes would be fine. There is black in the belt line, so it coordinates well with it. You'll have to ask a girl about the lipstick though. I'm afraid makeup is not encompassed in my body of knowledge. =P

What Guys Said 2

• i think the black shoes would look very good with it

• For some reason I saw the words "playsuit" and "nude" first and thought this was going in a TOTALLY different direction, before I fully read the question! :P

Why do they call it a "playsuit" anyway? I was totally picturing lingerie.

• lmao, you ever heard of jumpsuits? basically jump suits over your leg and playsuits don't haha

• So none of it's lingerie? Geez! What kind of "play time" is that?

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, the black shoes will go with it. And, I recommend a nude/pale pink lipstick :)

• Yes black would look good. I would go for a natural color so it doesn't look too busy.

• Yea nude and black shoes go with any color

• Yea or navy blue...best answer?

• Pink lipstick