Do guys like really long hair?

I know guys usually prefer girls with long hair, but what about girls with really long hair? My hair is really long and down to my butt, girls seem to compliment me all the time but do any guys particularly like really long hair?

What do you think of this hair? link

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• It can be good, but sometimes it looks weird. I think if you can imitate anime girls with really long hair, I would like it.

• It's pretty good. I don't care for how it looks all different lengths at the end. I think I might like it more if it was either clumped together more or cut straight across.

• I love it.

But only in terms of your ability to manage it.

If it looks ratty and unkempt all the time, the length is irrelevant.

• every hair style is different for different people. Some look good in long hair, some in short. I guess for a guy, the face is the first priority and the hair second. it all depends on how it looks for you.

personally, I find myself really attracted to girls with short hair, like the pixie cut. If I think theyre hot in that hair, then they can make any style work. but like I said, it all depends on what complements your face and how you wear it.

• I love really long hair on girls, the longer the better. A girl whose hair is down to her butt can be attractive for me just for having long hair. For example, about the picture you have attached, I don't like dyed blonde hair, but I love very long hair on girls, so girls with this color in a bob haircut would be really unattractive for me, but if they have so long hair, it makes them much more attractive than having really hair.

• I love long hair, but its too long. I would prefer shoulder or to your boobs length hair.

• no I wouldn't really like it if the hair is too long because it just seems like it gets way too in the way. I prefer hair to be about down the the scapulas on women

• it depens it's nice but not on every girls

in general yes

• it can look good yes

• Difference in approval between long and really long hair, insignificant...

• i think it looks good

• As long as it comes down past your shoulders I'm happy.

• Absolutely yes. My lover is Asian with hair she can sit on.

What Girls Said 7

• No, they generally don't

They like long hair that is healthy looking and super long hair that's past the waist tends to be funky looking with dead scraggly, split ends and just looks stringy

Shoulder to mid-back is best and generally compliments most girls

• It looks pretty

Her ends need to be chopped, but it looks good. I think long hair looks terrible when it's auburnish/light brown. For some reason, people with that hair color don't take care of it and it looks a hot damn mess.

But that looks good

• Not if it looks like long old witch hair guys like hair that looks healthy

• It'd look better if it was curly and dark but nice highlights

• Love the color with the highlight if you make it wavy/curly it'd be even better and you can do so without heat just braid wet hair then unbraid it when its all dry

• Idk, I know a girl with really long hair and it kinda just drowns her out. I think maybe like 2 inches below your boobs is just before the line of it being too long.

• hmm I think they like it but it has to look healthy and neat

• Oui, c'est vrai...on of my friends started losing hunks out of her hair and it started looking ratty..of course she probably would have had the same problem with shorter hair? Doesn't matter now..she died from cancer about 8 years ago...went to her funeral in Janesville, WI..o.O

• i think so as long as it isn't raggedy or messy. keep it trimmed nicely and maybe layered a bit for some shape. long layered hair is very pretty. mine is more than halfway down my back with layers.