Which girl do you think is the most attractive?

Vote in the poll and then in a answer explain why you pick that girl. Guys and girls can answer. Just judge them by how they look, not what they say or sound like.

Girl 1: link

Girl 2: link

Girl 3: link

Girl 4: link

Girl 5: link

The question got removed, so I sent a message asking why and they just put it back up. Unfortunately all of the comments and the poll both got removed.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1: It looks like she tries way too hard to look attractive. There's something off about her. I feel like she wouldn't be that attractive in the first place, but the excessive makeup / hair product just makes it way worse.

2: Damn! One of the very few black women I find attractive :D

3: I like her personality. She seems really nice. But her face is a bit strange. Something about her mouth and cheeks. Or her face shape or something. Very round lol. It's hard to describe, but she's definitely not one of the more attractive ones out of the women you listed.

4: Hard to explain but she's really not my type. There are a lot of hot Asians out there but I just don't find her that attractive. Something about her face shape, just like in number 3.

5: Wow. I didn't know a girl could look so good in a hijab :O haha. Obviously she'd look better without it though haha.

So basically, I'm stuck between 2 and 5, both of which are of races I don't usually find that attractive. Actually I take that back, because 5 is brown, but the middle-eastern type of brown that can be really attractive in my eyes as opposed to the Indian brown of which an attractive woman is hard to come by. But I think I'd have to go with 5. She's definitely a lot more attractive. But still, I'm very impressed by 2, because attractive black women are really hard to come by for me.

My feelings in the above paragraph could easily just be because I don't see many black or Indian girls at all, though. In fact, that's most likely the reason lol. There are virtually no black people in my city, and not many brown people.

What Guys Said 48

• I still vote for girl #6, whoever she was...

Otherwise, girl #1 - she doesn't come across as particularly likeable, and she wears way too much makeup, but I honestly think there's an attractive girl underneath it all, just trying to get out...

btw: Is this for some kind of college project? I'm not sure these girls are really representative of their respective races, so if you're trying to find which race is more attractive, I don't think this is a very fair test.

• Who is girl 6? No, it is not a project. Figured it would be more interesting to ask this question and use different people.

• Wish I could've seen Girl 5 (Sana) without the burqa to see her profile completely since she's very pretty with nice skin. She was the girl I found most attractive, just because of her natural beauty.

Girl 3 (Cinthia) was my close 2nd choice. She's pretty too, but taking a peek at her without makeup could see she looked way different. Like I said though, with make up she's cute.

• Girl 1: 7/10 appearance, poor personality

Girl 2: 0/10 started off with insecurities, I didn't even give her a chance

Girl 3: 5/10 has a personality which seems aggressive/fake

Girl 4: 9/10 humble, modest, attractive, personable

Girl 5: 4/10 voice

~ ArtistBBoy

• girl 2 was addressing a general issue, not her own issue.

• The context, sure. But her behavior was a lot of "umm, uhh," etc. These nonverbal indicators are a strong portion of what we focus on during a conversation, more so than the verbal ("words") aspect. To me, even the slightest indication seems like the speaker hasn't resolved the topic in their own head, or that they are focusing on other inner dialogues; both theories revolve around an inner insecurity or self-doubt in the subject.

• i like girl #2 . she's damn gorgeous ^_^

• Lol, I opened the first one and even though the add was playing I knew it was going to be Jenna Marbles. Sad to say I had to vote for her =P. For me it was between her and #4

• 4 & 5

• #1 - even though she's apparently just tricking us into thinking she has big boobs...

However, on the fourth one, there's a link to another girl who's waaay hotter than any of the ones you listed: link Seriously, I think I'm in love...

• Definitely not the first one. Too much fakeness about her. The only thing I can see about the fifth one is her eyes.

It's difficult between the middle three.

• Girl 5. Sana Jaffery.

She's just gorgeous.

She's in another league than the other girls.

• In order:

2

5

3

4

1

• It was tough for me to choose between 2, 4, and 5, but I ended up going with 4 because she smiled within the first 2 seconds of being on camera and nothing is more attractive than a girl smiling at you.

• First pick would be Jenna Marbles, second would be the Erin Saki. lol

• No 5 has the best face and for me, she is the ONLY one who is attractive. The Asian chick is cute but that is not what I call attractive. The others, I would not care for.

• 2, 4 and 3, I generally am only attracted to middle eastern girls who aren't in hijabs

• Girl one indefinitely

• F*** I HATE JENNA MARBLES!

• they all looked good, I thought one and 3 were the most attractive but I tend to not be very attracted to other races.

• lol, woops; the girls that you picked made it nearly impossible to pick just based off looks to me, well this statement only applies to the latter three. hah and I didn't read your entire question.

i picked the 5th girl cause I fancied her voice; it was tied across the board for 3.4. and 5.

• the black girl she's so gorgious the other obes are too but she's just better :p

• They're all pretty average. I don't like girl 2 and can't tell what the hijab one looks like. The Asian one isn't ugly and neither is the blond. The brunette looks kinda fake and what's with her eyebrows? Going with girl 1.

• 1 and 5, but in my opinion 5 takes the price...! exotic beauty!

• I chose girl number 4 because I think she's a good girl or just not crazy. I don't know how it works for me but I can tell if I like some one by their facial expressions. She looks nice and innocent to me. All guys are different and we are all attracted to different things.

• I'd go with 1, 5, 4 as my top three in that order.

• I pick 5

• # 2 and # 5 It has nothing to do with which one is more attractive. It has everything to do with they are the most real of all the others. And for your answer there both very beautiful. Attractive is

a consolation prize.

• The last chick has a beautiful face. I actually dated an Iranian girl for a while.

• I think Asians are the cutest! Jenna (girl 1) was in second which is odd for me because I prefer brunettes over blondes.

• I think 4 is the best. Though 2 is very attractive. Which actually says something, because I barely ever say that about black women.

I picked 4 because I'm quite partial to asains. lol

• Honesty, 5 has the best FACE, butt I don't like hijab.

• None of them are my type..

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 37

• They are all pretty and quite equal to me. I think if number 2 had long hair then I would give her the edge over the others but as is they all are equally pretty.

• I think they are all very pretty... I think girl 2 is so cute. I would love to date her! :) ... Girls 3 & 4 are really sexy hot! I would love to have a fff threesome with those two sometime! (wink)

• What about one and 5?

• Girl 1, I wouldn't kick out of my bed either... but ... She seem's a little too uptight to me for some reason... I don't know ... But, maybe I could think of a few ways to put a smile on her face. (wink) ... Girl 5, I just can't tell enough about her... She does have a very lovely face though... Like I said before, they are all very pretty! :)

• This is a better video of girl 3 to me. link

• Jenna Marbles (Girl 1) because she has an awesome attitude and her personality and sense of humour really appeal to me. I also think she's a very beautiful girl, with and without make-up and she's not afraid to tell it how it is and I respect that. I also find all the other girls voices annoying.

• Looks wise - they're all very pretty; but the second girl edges it for me.

• Number 5 is beautiful by far imho.

Then number 3. She is so cute.

Then number 2. She is pretty.

Then number 1. She is pretty.

Then number 4. She is pretty as well.

• They're all beautiful. I know you said don't judge them by what they say but I already follow jennamarbles so I'm a bit biased towards here cause there's nothing like a hot chick who can crack a joke! Girl 2 is also quite stunning. But looks-wise I'd say they're all even. It looks like you're trying to see what race people find most attractive ehhhh?

• girl number one. I think she's the prettiest because of her facial features...i looked at all five girls and some slight things about their features made me like them more or dislike them more. Their all pretty in their own way..just number one stuck more with me at the end.

• Based on their facial features alone, girl five is by far the prettiest.

Funny how girl one has the most votes though, in my opinion her beauty is below average. Maybe it's because she's Jenna Marbles and people know her?

• i really liked number 2s eye for some reason :o

• Jenna marbles is attractive. But she's definitely not a natural beauty. All that tanning and makeup and hair bleaching. The black girl or the Asian are natural beauties. Sooo umm #4!

• I think they are all pretty so I'm not going to vote!

• 5 is absolutely radiant. She has such natural beauty.

• I think they are all pretty, I can't choose which one is prettier.

• In my opinion, this is the order I chose... 5, 3, 4, 2, 1.

They're all really pretty, but I voted for # 5. She's gorgeous, I can't even compare her to the other women.

• 2 and 4

• stewartyn30 is goddamn gorgeous. they all are,but she's the prettiest. tho,jenna has amazing abs.

• 2, I like her facial features, I'm not sure how else to describe it.

• I find a hot place where you meet sexy sugar baby and generous sugare daddy. I would say dating an sugar daddy is great not only because he is your lover but he would also support and spoil you as well and be able to comfort you like a guy may not be able to. .Also their sexual experience is invaluable in bed trust me and they tend to be secure and set in their lives. Just my opinion but an sugar daddy is great. I am dating charming sugar daddy on this website: == sugarloves.com=========.

• girl 2 out of all of these, she's the prettiest and she doesn't wear much make-up.

• They are all pretty. I think the second and fourth are the prettiest though.

• The one with the most views

• Girl # 3

• the white girl-very attractive. she looks like a russian girl

the black girl-very unattractive with a very masculine face

the jordana Asian girl-ok, but I don't like her teeth and she has a large face

the other Asian girl-not attractive. face is tooo big

the arab girl-so so. her eyes are very subdued

• In my opinion (from most attractive to least attractive)...

2, 4, 1, 5, 3

• 4!

• Hmm, none of the above. That I found attractive.

The prettiest? Girl 5 out of those girls.

• I think that they are all really pretty.

I am personally not into singling people out on who is prettier than the other. Though we all have our own opinions! : )

• they are all very beautiful!

• Their all gorgeous ^_^ I'd bang them all

• i voted for girl number2

• More from Girls
    7