Girls, do you like your guys with tattoos or without?

simple do you like your guys with tattoos or rather without?

Updates:
Please elaborate on why or why not.

0|0
20|1

Most Helpful Girl

• With - the more the better as long as they aren't bad taste, poorly done or on his face.

1|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 19

• I love tattoos! Depends on what the tattoo is and what the meaning behind it is. If it's a girlie or meaningless tattoo, a lot of its appeal is lost.

The place on the body matters as well to me ^^

2|0
    0|0
  • i don;t think you can go wrong with a blank canvas but I like tattoos. but I don;t like sleeves. well some guys can. like this one guy who works at my local whole foods who coincidentally was on that food show called food networks next star or something like than he;s got tat's up the wazoo, sleeves too, but he makes them work. he;s beautiful. but generally if a guy had tats I would prefer them to have some sort of meaning, not just getting them to say he has one

1|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with tattoos

2|0
    1|1
  • If a guy can pull them off and the art is done well and actually has some meaning, then yes. Otherwise, I think it looks dumb and should be avoided.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they have a special meaning, love tattoos.

3|0
    1|2
  • I prefer none. But I have a thing for piercings and back tattoos.

1|1
    2|1
  • Not a huge tattoo fan, but I'm not going to freak out if someone wants one if they like it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love tattoos, as long as they have some sort of meaning. I hate it when people get something generic and cliche just because they think it looks 'cool'.

I think tattoos on guys are really attractive. I'm that girl who would bring home a boy with sleeves of tattoos and piercings.

1|0
    1|1
  • Preferably without. But one or two tattoos isn't a big deal to me. As long as he isn't covered in them.

1|0
    1|0
  • Piercings and tattoos are pretty hot. But I don't have a preference. With or without is cool either way.

2|0
    0|1
  • Without

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos.

1|0
    1|1
  • definitely with tattoos :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hot but I wouldn't marry a guy with it

0|0
    0|0
  • NINE(no in german) tattoos!

0|0
    0|0
    • O OK thanks I had a feeling I spelled it wrong like in spanish s? sounds like see or s? like say

"NEIN tattoos!"

• No tats

1|1
    2|0
  • I love tattoos but I world like them to mean something. All of mine do. And nothing girly!

1|0
    0|1
  • Without. Never liked tattoos.

1|2
    2|0
  • I like them without tattoos. They look more decent + I'm tired of seeing guys on ever corner with at least one tattoo.

0|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 1

• idk why girls like guys with tattoos so much. guys hate them on girls in most cases.

2|1
    0|1
    • Alot of guys like tattoos on girls.

• Show All
    • ya it does add more like an accessory but guys don't need it

• Yeah your right, some girls have a lot of tattoos and sometime its just overwhelming. Like I dislike full sleeves on females. Also anything in the face and or neck area.