What do you think about bright colored shorts on guys?

Like the question says, what are your opinion(s) on bright colored shorts on guys? And what shoes and tops would look good with them (provided you like the shorts of course)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stylist. Wear shoes that pull colors from the outfit together. And wear a top that is multicolored pattern (stripes, etc) that has the color of the shorts in them. if you're gonna do a solid then it should be a neutral

What Girls Said 8

• I like it its really cool looking expecially in teal or lime green.

• I don't like them

• I'd think he'd be cool to hang around, like that Sum Drop commercial guy!

• i don't mind at all, probably would make me feel happier around them. bright colors give that effect

• I only like white colored shorts or blue

• cute. Unless they're purple or pink. Then that's gay

• i don't mind at all I think they could be very stylish

• I don't like them

What Guys Said 2

• These guys are either going swimming with them on, and want the lifeguard to be able to see them easily if they start to drown, or they are trying to prove something.

Bless me if I know what they are trying to prove, though.

• looks good as long as you can match em up with your shoes and shirt

like you can't have a green shirt, red shorts then orange shoes it would look wierd

but if you got white shirt, red shorts and red/white shoes it would look good