Body marks in visible places.

What would you think of a guy if he has like a scar on his face, a birthmark, or one or more moles? When thinking of the moles think of those beauty marks women have. (So in other words the mole would be on or near his lip.) Think of the all the marks anywhere on the neck or face that's visible.

Most Helpful Girl

• A scar is always going to be distracting especially on the face but it's not something to complain about. I have a scar on my lip and no one ever asks or says anything about it. Moles I don't really have a problem with. It's just that they would probably be really annoying to see on a lip. Scars and birthmarks don't matter either. But I would be concerned if a guy or girl had a mole because they can be cancerous (I think) I don't think it's a tun off at all. Unless it consumes your whole face but I doubt it.

What Girls Said 3

• I would think nothing of it!!! If I am into the guy I over look all that for me its what I like on the inside.

• Scars to me make me think the guy is like strong and sexy kind of like bad ass. like I have one under my eye from a knife but my boyfriend loves it personally I hate it. birthmarks everyone has them so who cares unless it takes up your face. same with moles everyone has them as long as its not huge who cares.

• I've a scar on my arse a really big one ha it's kinda funny though cause I got it from sitting on a straightener by mistake and I wouldn't think anything of a guy who had scars or moles if I like the guy so what if he has a scar or mole or both.. we all have imperfections and every scar we have tells a story whether it be a funny one,hurtful one sad one. It's a story from a part of our lives that lasts forever.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it's typically something to be worried about.