What do you think of pretty people?

Girls, why do some of you think that pretty girls are mean? Is it jealousy or lack of confidence?

Guys, why do you sometimes not approach a pretty girl? Do you think she´s out of your league? or do you think she´s already taken?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think pretty girls are just human beings like anyone else. They can be incredibly nice, but also they can (more often than average looking people) gravitate towards selfishness. This makes sense from a societal standpoint, think about it.

Attractive person = People becoming attracted to them = Enamored person giving attractive person what they want = Attractive person naturally becoming used to the treatment = Becoming spoiled = Spoiled = Stuck up and selfish personality

The reason why attractive people can surprisingly often be snobby is because they can GET AWAY with it, if one sucker won't put up with their sh*t, someone else who is VERY attracted to them will. It's a product of a superficial world.

It's a known fact that suffering breeds character. The greatest men and women in the world often come from harsh environments. To be pretty, yet have the strength to reject the wanted givings that society wants to hand to you, takes an enormous amount of self-awareness and humility. Not every human is capable of letting go of such lavish values.

But hey, what do I know. I'm just a weird guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes we might get a bit intimidated by beauty, one of the first things that would come to my mind is that she is already taken. . we could think that if a girl looks so gorgeous she must be getting a lot of attention...so the probability of her being taken is somewhere in the middle. .. but then again life is full of surprises so you can never be certain. .. a couple signs could be eye contact, and body language. .., but the eyes to me are important. . so I want to get that first before I take my leap of faith. .. because we don't lose anything by trying right?. . .

• normaly I'm perfectly comfortable not going out of my way to talk to specificly pretty women so if I'm going to be motivate to do so she would have to show that she has qualities beyond her looks that are worth persuing.

• I am pretty and all I go for is pretty

What Girls Said 11

• When a girl is pretty and mean, I'm only jealous when guys still love her even though she's mean...There's these two girls in my school who are really nasty, they make fun of other girls for being overweight, or if they dress different or for no reason at all. They're always posting pictures on FB modeling bikinis and underwear, and go out to parties all the time, get drunk and everything. They're just overall not the nicest girls I've ever met, and it could be because they've gone through some stuff or do have self confidence issues, I don't know...But in my opinion, it sucks that they're so pretty, but so, so mean, and still every guy I know pretty much worships them...

Okay, now that I finished ranting, I actually do think it's a self confidence issue. I think they're mean for the same reasons bullies bully. Because they're insecure and afraid of being bullied themselves. These girls might be acting mean because they're afraid of others calling them out on their flaws.

That being said, I'm not one of those pretty girls (lol not even close) so maybe I can't really answer..? I don't know...

• Sometimes mean are people are just well mean. Like it's just a habit. Not necessarily that they are not confident or feel jealous, they just like to be mean to people. They get a kick out of it or think it's fun to embarrass people.

• Girls, why do some of you think that pretty girls are mean? I don't. You can tell by a person's body language, whether they are mean or not.

Is it jealousy or lack of confidence? For some people it can be either.

• I admire pretty girls.

I don't think all are mean. My closest friends are beautiful inside and out.

• I alsways assume 'prettty boys' are taken and I'm usually right!

• Pretty girls are mean? Maybe in movies..

They're lucky to look that good. That's what I think.

• I think that theyre some lucky people.

Life is so much easier when you're attractive.

• I feel sorry for them..people assume things and don't give them the benefit of the doubt

• They tend to be insecure

• some pretty girls really are stuck up.

• I hate them.