Do you "know" your good looking?

How many people out there, think/know they are good looking?

and, why/how do you think/know you are?

What would you rate yourself out of 10? (Be honest please.)

For the sake of the conversation, I would rate myself 4 or a 5 /10

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm decent looking maybe a 5 I guess...but I have come across people who think I'm gorgeous or beautiful..odd really cause I find compliments like that to make me really uncomfortable. I hate compliments it makes me feel degraded and only based on my looks

1|1
    0|0
    • And I thought I was the only one to feel like that

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't know if I am... but I have meet people who think they are perfect 10s and they just can't get over themselves lol its annoying and a little funny sometimes.

2|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the day. Somedays I think I'm really goodlooking like a 9. Others I will think I'm the ugliest person in the world and rate myself a 2.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm only good looking to a certain audience.

There are a lot of girls who are willing to sleep with me just based on how I look.

And a lot of girls who wouldn't touch me with a 10 foot pole.

So I really have to know my audience.

I'd probably rate myself a 7 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to say I'm an 8, but realistically I'm a 5 or 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say slightly above average face, but with strong dark hair/scruffy look and a really built body. I'd give myself a solid 8. I'm not the hottest thing around, but when I stare at girls, they look back and smile nervously.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I'm not perfect so I rate my self 9.99 with .01% margin of error

j/k no clue I don't rate my self but I have had random girls I don't even know ask for my phone number so I must be fairly attractive I guess

0|0
    0|0